Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yoga

Re: Yoga

I love it wish I could get my husband to do it!

Banned

Yoga is best exercise that provides us great health benefits. Yoga keeps us fresh and active mentally and physically. Its a best exercise that provides us a best and perfect body shape.

I actually do 30min of yoga 2-3x week and it does make a difference. It's helped me greatly with my bjj training so don't knock it until you try it.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Revend View Post
    Yoga is best exercise that provides us great health benefits. Yoga keeps us fresh and active mentally and physically. Its a best exercise that provides us a best and perfect body shape.
    Gym St Johns Wood

Banned

Yoga trend is increasing day by day and the main reason behind it is that the use of the yoga is helpful to give the strength to the body. In the initial stage it just use to remove the tiredness of the body.

Agley

Yoga work so good for the body weight loss.So we should be take care of the body weight.Yoga is helpful in keeping weight under control.Yoga is very beneficial way to lose the weight and maintain the body.It bring the flexibility in the body.

Banned

Yoga trend is increasing day by day and the main reason behind it is that the use of the yoga is helpful to give the strength to the body. In the initial stage it just use to remove the tiredness of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Revend View Post
    I don't think you're going to convince anyone here that Yoga is the best way to create the perfect physique. It's something to do that supplements your training. It doesn't replace it.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I don't think you're going to convince anyone here that Yoga is the best way to create the perfect physique. It's something to do that supplements your training. It doesn't replace it.
    Lol, I'm a huge fan of yoga as a way to get limber, reduce stress, practice mindfulness, and increase body awareness and balance, but some of the claims by yoga nuts is hilarious. I have several friends that teach yoga and they'll try to convince you that you don't need any other type of exercise if you just do yoga.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Lol, I'm a huge fan of yoga as a way to get limber, reduce stress, practice mindfulness, and increase body awareness and balance, but some of the claims by yoga nuts is hilarious. I have several friends that teach yoga and they'll try to convince you that you don't need any other type of exercise if you just do yoga.
    That's lunacy.

My BJJ School has us do yoga for 30min before class begins and I do think it has helped with my flexibility but I would never do it as a stand alone form of exercise.