Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Bigmike

I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Several weeks ago I caught my girl talking to an Ex that was telling her he still had feelings for her and he still loved her. I never heard her response because she realized I could see the convorsation. So she made him out to be the bad guy and cut him off. Removed his number and FB all that networking jazz... But she had been talking to him for about 7 months before that incedent. One of these losers she dated still has a thing for her but he is fat and way out of shape and has admitted he is scared of me. He is now my concern... for this reason

Well this idiot signed for her car loan so she could get a ride so she says she can't stop talking to him with him on the loan. If you're following you probably understand I'm paranoid as hell right now. I've lost trust to the point I looked on Verizon at her phone calls and noticed she calls him at least twice a week. Each call is 1-10mins after she gets off work. The calls are only 1 minute long and they are on her "Late" days... this guys lives 3 minutes from her work!

I don't even know what to do or say just venting in hopes of some feedback to help me rationalize this and find a resolution to solve this with in me or with her.

Never been in this situation before... last time I was cheated on they just told me straight up. And the time before that the girl left me for her Ex. So maybe I'm just letting my past haunt me... or maybe with the facts my concern is justified.
    Last edited by Bigmike; 11-05-2012 at 03:51 PM.

V.I.P.

Re: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Several weeks ago I caught my girl talking to an Ex that was telling her he still had feelings for her and he still loved her. I never heard her response because she realized I could see the convorsation. So she made him out to be the bad guy and cut him off. Removed his number and FB all that networking jazz... But she had been talking to him for about 7 months before that incedent. One of these losers she dated still has a thing for her but he is fat and way out of shape and has admitted he is scared of me. He is now my concern... for this reason

Well this idiot signed for her car loan so she could get a ride so she says she can't stop talking to him with him on the loan. If you're following you probably understand I'm paranoid as hell right now. I've lost trust to the point I looked on Verizon at her phone calls and noticed she calls him at least twice a week. The calls are only 1 minute long and they are on her "Late" days... this guys lives 3 minutes from her work!

I don't even know what to do or say just venting in hopes of some feedback to help me rationalize this and find a resolution to solve this with in me or with her.
    Well I was going to say you have nothing to worry about but that's very strange for the calls to be so short and on her late days. I don't meanto make you more paranoid but that sounds fishy.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Well I was going to say you have nothing to worry about but that's very strange for the calls to be so short and on her late days. I don't meanto make you more paranoid but that sounds fishy.
    Yea... I just don't know how to handle it.

Confront her about it but do it in a civil manner.

Do not and I mean DO NOT let yourself mull over this for too long. If you do you will blow up which can cause even further issues.

Get the cat out of the bag bro... dont let it fester.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    Confront her about it but do it in a civil manner.

Do not and I mean DO NOT let yourself mull over this for too long. If you do you will blow up which can cause even further issues.

Get the cat out of the bag bro... dont let it fester.
    It's true and I was just up in the air to confront him or her. I just don't want to listen to the whole "You checked my phone calls and txt BS"

But honestly if she hand't been talking to some kid that said he loved her for the past 7months I would have the trust not to have to look.

Don't mind fuck yourself over it. Take her out to dinner. Explain your concerns and see where it goes. But something is there for sure. You just have to find at what level it is. And snoop around. Or my favorite thing. Get wasted drunk pick up a hot slut ready to play. Cab it home. Both of you crawl right in bed with her. Oops. It has happened.

It's true and I was just up in the air to confront him or her. I just don't want to listen to the whole "You checked my phone calls and txt BS"

But honestly if she hand't been talking to some kid that said he loved her for the past 7months I would have the trust not to have to look.
    Caught my girl in same thing about a year ago. Made her delete the number and all that shit she promised shed never text him again. She comes over and I see her phone light up.. I look and it says "thanks! You should come to the party!" From a non saved number .I text the number and say who is this ? He replies "how many people did you tell happy birthday to last night ? Its nick." I fucking shoved that phone in her purse snatched her ass up and threw her outside . She had no idea what was going on till she was outside reading her phone. She started crying and saying sorry I locked the door and went to the kitchen. Looked out the window as shes bawling backing out the drive way she backs right out into the ditch and got stuck. I laughed so fucking hard and got in my car and left and drove right by her on my way to the gym lol.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    Caught my girl in same thing about a year ago. Made her delete the number and all that shit she promised shed never text him again. She comes over and I see her phone light up.. I look and it says "thanks! You should come to the party!" From a non saved number .I text the number and say who is this ? He replies "how many people did you tell happy birthday to last night ? Its nick." I fucking shoved that phone in her purse snatched her ass up and threw her outside . She had no idea what was going on till she was outside reading her phone. She started crying and saying sorry I locked the door and went to the kitchen. Looked out the window as shes bawling backing out the drive way she backs right out into the ditch and got stuck. I laughed so fucking hard and got in my car and left and drove right by her on my way to the gym lol.
    Well guy number one wont be calling or texting her anymore... I got that fuckers number and blocked him on her line from Verizons site. She has no idea though lol, nor dose she have the login for Verizon Oh and we live together so that makes knowing what she is doing and where is easier. All but her late days...

Now all I got to do is make guy number two disappear or make her disapear because it's driving me mad.

I'm going with the advice of flat out confront her... I printed the record of the calls and shit so no denying it. Obviously I wouldnt use it unless she denied it. But I've got some questions and she needs to answer them... or good luck paying rent on your own from now on.
    Last edited by Bigmike; 11-05-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Well guy number one wont be calling or texting her anymore... I got that fuckers number and blocked him on her line from Verizons site. She has no idea though lol, nor dose she have the login for Verizon Oh and we live together so that makes knowing what she is doing and where is easier. All but her late days...

Now all I got to do is make guy number two disappear or make her disapear because it's driving me mad.

I'm going with the advice of flat out confront her... I printed the record of the calls and shit so no denying it. Obviously I wouldnt use it unless she denied it. But I've got some questions and she needs to answer them... or good luck paying rent on your own from now on.
    That's right take control brother ! I also notice girls like it when guys are dicks so be real mean ! Mind fuck her !

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    That's right take control brother ! I also notice girls like it when guys are dicks so be real mean ! Mind fuck her !
    lol I don't know if I can act anymore pissed than I truly am... Last time I found out she was talking to dude man that was still in love with her for 7months I asked her word for word; "Are you a fucking Retard, do you want me to leave you with nothing". By nothing I meen I own everything in that APT and I'm the only reason she has been able to make rent since we moved in together 6months ago. She pulled the same crap your ex did "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... It'll never happen again."