Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Bigmike

Re: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Glad your ok, take some time for yourself, listen to your favorite music, get a kick ass workout in. Do the things you like to do, if you have a cheat day get your favorite cheat foods, your young. I hope your self-esteem didn't take a hit from this, I'm sorry but imho women like your ex don't change, and you were getting used.Your a good guy and someday (if you want) you will have someone who truly values you and puts you first in there life.
    Enjoying my cycle man going hard at the gym. Planing on putting in a few heavy days with my old man.. Trust me I'm letting it go way easier than I thought I would. I actually feel mentally better. Really able to focus on my diet and routine.

Must say big thanks to CWB for this current cycle because it's truly what has me mentally focused right now. And its actually on the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Enjoying my cycle man going hard at the gym. Planing on putting in a few heavy days with my old man.. Trust me I'm letting it go way easier than I thought I would. I actually feel mentally better. Really able to focus on my diet and routine.

Must say big thanks to CWB for this current cycle because it's truly what has me mentally focused right now. And its actually on the right thing.
    If you feel better already, sounds like it was dying anyway. Good decision to end it and move on with your life.

V.I.P.

Like I suggested before, Now is a good time to build up your little black book. I think the kids call it a stable. As long as everyone knows whats going on and goes along with it its cool. You are in for the time of your life! Thats how I found my wife and she has been my only woman for almost 30 years! Good Luck.