Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Yea she's meeting him on those days they call. Also if its iPhone to iPhone using I messenger it won't show up on a Verizon phone bill. I know this as fact

Re: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Not to bring ya down man, but she's doing everything you're afraid of. And if by some miracle she's not... you will ALWAYS suspect her of it. Call her on it and get outta the relationship. Sorry bro.

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Yea she's meeting him on those days they call. Also if its iPhone to iPhone using I messenger it won't show up on a Verizon phone bill. I know this as fact
    Very true. If it were me, I'd can the chick. I don't have time to play any games and there's way to many single women out there to get hung up on one. I've never been the type to dwell on a chick. Even on my last ex. We were together for 4 years, had a home together and engaged. I came home to a note that literally said " it's not you it's me. I need to figure shit out in my head". What that really said was I'm a skank and want to party and fuck around still. I never even bothered to call her until I was selling the house and needed to pay her off for her portion of the home.

I feel bad for you Mike(I think we have all been in a situation like this)..this kind of shit will torment the hell out of you. Imho the worst part is not knowing for sure, if there isn't anything going on great, but if there is you have a right to know and asap. Then you can make a decision from there, try and talk to her, like I said the not knowing is the worst, I'm sure your thinking all kind of scenarios over in your head. It can and will drive you crazy to the point of a blow-up. We care about you and don't want anything to happen to you, all kind of things can happen in a split second that will change your life forever, if you let your impulse control down..I would get to the bottom of it and right away.

Just keep your cool. You can vent here.

Bigmike

Thanks for all the advice guys I'm back from the gym... killer workout off my anger. I'm Locke in the bathroom taking a crap but when I'm done I'm going to drop the bomb on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Thanks for all the advice guys I'm back from the gym... killer workout off my anger. I'm Locke in the bathroom taking a crap but when I'm done I'm going to drop the bomb on her.
    Were here for you brother...do what you have to do.

It's a shame I nor anyone else can give you promising words. Wish we could. Better find out now. But she will lie cause she needs you now. Wouldn't doubt if he's married or in a relationship also

Bigmike

Well guys we talked about it and she showed me the calls on her phone. All the one minute calls were missed calls where she tried to call him. Her excuse is for the past 2 years since they have parted they remained friends and she would call him everyday after work to vent about work. I basically told her after I saw them, that this was it. This is the third time I've found her talking to Ex boyfriends... thankfully the last guy on her list of douche bags she still talked to. I know all their numbers and I'll be watching. The agreement was every last one of them removed from every aspect or her life; phone, FB, no emails none of that. I felt OK with the agreement but honestly I'm laying here wide awake as she snores her ass off. All I can think is I'm such an idiot, I don't feel like and pretty much know I can't trust her. She's lied to me about going out and went to the meet this guy at his gym before. I'm going to hang around until she screws up and contacts one of these guys or the holidays are over.... I've got to much planned with to many people till Christmas hits. But this is for sure.... she won't be getting that $600 camera anymore I'm not even wasting my money... new led flat panel HDTV, I think I will
    Last edited by Bigmike; 11-06-2012 at 03:44 AM.

Bigmike

I'm off next Monday and she isnt... that's a late day for her I may happen to be around that part of town then... see wtf she dose on her late day. Also have a good high school college grad friend that works right across the road and is aware of the situation.... so like I said I'll be watching one way or another. When she says she's at work she better be BC it only takes one call to my friend for me to know for sure. Their office window over looks her parking lot, she doesn't know all this though so it will be interesting to see if she's really reliable on her word.