Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Re: I'm losing my damn mind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    I'm off next Monday and she isnt... that's a late day for her I may happen to be around that part of town then... see wtf she dose on her late day. Also have a good high school college grad friend that works right across the road and is aware of the situation.... so like I said I'll be watching one way or another. When she says she's at work she better be BC it only takes one call to my friend for me to know for sure. Their office window over looks her parking lot, she doesn't know all this though so it will be interesting to see if she's really reliable on her word.
    I'm sorry bro, but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to live like this? Constantly having to check her phone, having a friend spy on her, worrying about what she is doing every time she is late..I'm not at all telling you what to do, but like I said you need to give this some serious though, if she has done it before...
    just don't want you to get played brother..your to good of a guy.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I'm sorry bro, but you have to ask yourself, do you really want to live like this? Constantly having to check her phone, having a friend spy on her, worrying about what she is doing every time she is late..I'm not at all telling you what to do, but like I said you need to give this some serious though, if she has done it before...
    just don't want you to get played brother..your to good of a guy.
    No I completely understand... its only a matter of time before I man up and pack my stuff to get out of here.

V.I.P.

No I completely understand... its only a matter of time before I man up and pack my stuff to get out of here.
    I agree with kaz no point in living that way. Shit I would get rid of her now and have some new ass for my Xmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I agree with kaz no point in living that way. Shit I would get rid of her now and have some new ass for my Xmas present.
    Shit I'm down for new ass before Thanksgiving!

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Frustratez View Post
    Shit I'm down for new ass before Thanksgiving!
    Trust me guys it's coming... None of this is sitting well with me this morning and never has before. After talking to her it turns out she's the one that constantly calls and txt him. He generally trys to avoid her out of fear of me. I packed my clothes and belongings this moring after she left for work and put them in my truck. I'll just stay at my parents house till I can get things straight for myself. Plan on just breaking it to her in an Email so she cant feed me a mound of Bullshit in person.

She's to much for me to handle, I deel with to much to be with her... My entire family hates her and they tell me every day, the financial support she requires to be happy, and the seeking out and talking to your EX's... WTF, I shouldnt have to tell you to stop that. She should have stopped almost 9 months ago when we got together and made it official.
    Last edited by Bigmike; 11-06-2012 at 09:31 AM.

We are here for you brother. I wish I would have saw the signs before my shit went down. Almost same shit. Killed me for years. No trust. Then years later the whole truth comes out. I'm ready to kill people. Don't get in that situation. Glad you are dealing with it rationally. Be strong brother.

She's not worth your time. Get yourself another girl to preoccupy your mind.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Bigmike

I just dropped it all on her... she's crying her ass off at work but honestly, you had it all coming. I was fairly nice in my email, this is my response to one she sent. She asked if I wanted her to leave me alone today.

I'm going to answer you with an epiphany I had after a messed up dream I woke to. Then sitting up mowing on the whole situation over the past several months for a couple hours last night....

I don't know anymore, I deal with so much to be with you and it's gotten pretty bad for me. My family dislikes you and tells me everyday which honestly never really bothered me. It was just extra nonsense I had to deal with to be with you. But after our talk last night I didn't know that you equally sought out to talk to him as some other EX's did you. I thought it was one way guys coming to you only. Which leaves me not very happy right now... kind of like the first time I browsed your phone, I lost trust then and haven't been able to not check your phone sense. I expect someone to drop their Ex's because it's the right thing to do, not because I have to ask or demand it. I think anyone you date that actually loves and cares about you is going to feel the same way too. And if they don't... they don't care about keeping you at all.

Just so you understand this is not just about Matt, it's everything over the past several months, from week one to Donnie texting you or maybe you were texting him I don't know anymore....to entertaining Jacob 7 months in and hiding it all. And Fyi you are making Matt's life miserable by seeking him out, even as a friend. The guy still has feeling for you no matter what you think, and he is better off being left alone so he can move on but to each their own. I'll be getting my food tonight after work and staying with my parents for a while, I think it's what's best for both of us. I need space to think about if this is what I want or not and if I can keep dealing with this all (I don't feel like this is the end of it). And I think you need to do the same. When you say it is what you want I think it's out of impulse from the heat of the argument, fear that I will actually leave. Not genuine desire, just fear of loss. If I was really what you wanted you would have dropped EVERY EX after the first week or two. None of this hiding convos until I got nosy enough to find out. None of this letting guys that still love you and want you to continue to be part of your life and talk and interact with you with after a failed relationship, and 7 months into a relationship that you say you're serious about. You could have picked up my phone or checked my FB at anytime in this relationship and seen that I, am not like you... I knew what and who I wanted.

Trust me guys it's coming... None of this is sitting well with me this morning and never has before. After talking to her it turns out she's the one that constantly calls and txt him. He generally trys to avoid her out of fear of me. I packed my clothes and belongings this moring after she left for work and put them in my truck. I'll just stay at my parents house till I can get things straight for myself. Plan on just breaking it to her in an Email so she cant feed me a mound of Bullshit in person.

She's to much for me to handle, I deel with to much to be with her... My entire family hates her and they tell me every day, the financial support she requires to be happy, and the seeking out and talking to your EX's... WTF, I shouldnt have to tell you to stop that. She should have stopped almost 9 months ago when we got together and made it official.
    I have just been sitting here reading this and I think your last post is the smartest thing you've said! Take it from an old guy that's been around the block a few times and has also been on the other side of things, IT'S NOT GOING TO STOP! Brother there is WAY to may fish in the sea to be having to deal with this bullshit! There are women out there that will treat you like the King and in return you will put that lady on a pedestal and treat her like your queen she is. Life is WAY to short to have to deal with shit like this, there is enough crap that we all have to deal with in this world and we need our lady by or side as a partner and companion fighting on the same team. We don't need the hassle or worry or the stress wondering if she's out getting pounded by some other jackass. A real woman would be on your side, not hanging with an ex! Be the man and keep your cool and take care of YOU! Never show your fear or anger to a woman like that, you're way to good for that. Walk away as a man....

If my wife secretly contacted 1 ex I'd never trust her again and it would never work out after that. It's rough at first, but if you find a Fwb it's much easier.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM