Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much Food to Eat????

Re: How much Food to Eat????

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I remember seeing a photo of Mike Mattarazo (sp)hotel room with 2 bottles of pepto bismol on the night stand. Lol.. I've talked to him many times over the years and he was a huge eater. He ate a lb steak at every meal. He also had quadruple heart surgery years later .
    Yah, Mike was eating 6 pounds of red meat a day..his father also had heart problems, he is alive and doing well now, a bondsman in Modesto. Still a decent 220-230#

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    So true! Food is the most anabolic substance on earth..don't know why some guys find that so hard to believe,they think you actually grow in the gym.
    Got a few guys at work always asking what's your secret. One ESP eats all fast and processed food. I try to help them.......I'm not their personal chief and coach lol can only help so much . Can lead a horse to water......
    It's a shame cause the fast food guys works out all the damn time...u can barely tell.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Got a few guys at work always asking what's your secret. One ESP eats all fast and processed food. I try to help them.......I'm not their personal chief and coach lol can only help so much . Can lead a horse to water......
    It's a shame cause the fast food guys works out all the damn time...u can barely tell.
    I hear you, I tried to help a guy too..training 15 yrs and you can't tell, I wrote a diet (which he wouldn't follow) I asked him what he ate at work while there 10 hours (after working out earlier that day)

4 Diet Pepsi's (no water)
    1 Bag potato chips
    1 Snicker's bar

I just shook my head, he said" what you never eat anything bad?" I gave up and never talked to him again.
    Last edited by kazman68; 11-09-2012 at 02:12 AM.

I hear you, I tried to help a guy too..training 15 yrs and you can't tell, I wrote a diet (which he wouldn't follow) I asked him what he ate at work while there 10 hours (after working out earlier that day)

4 Diet Pepsi's (no water)
    1 Bag potato chips
    1 Snicker's bar

I just shook my head, he said" what you never eat anything bad?" I gave up and never talked to him again.
    Lol. I like your style kaz! I try to lead by example with these guys. They always ask what I'm eating for lunch or say Man U are eating again? Sure chicken chili and beans for lunch gets old some days but its hot, fresh, $5 and the girl that works there is hot as hell and loves to talk to me lol. even my wife said if she went gay she would totally bang her lol.......dream of all dreams is the wife and her scissoring lmao!

It's all about the diet! Took me ages to realize it. It's not just cals but what those cals are from.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Lol. I like your style kaz! I try to lead by example with these guys. They always ask what I'm eating for lunch or say Man U are eating again? Sure chicken chili and beans for lunch gets old some days but its hot, fresh, $5 and the girl that works there is hot as hell and loves to talk to me lol. even my wife said if she went gay she would totally bang her lol.......dream of all dreams is the wife and her scissoring lmao!

It's all about the diet! Took me ages to realize it. It's not just cals but what those cals are from.
    If the scissors thing ever happens let us know People just don't have the willpower, or discipline to eat the right way..it's a pain(well not to me ) to carry your meals wherever you go, but it must be done..couldn't get it though to the guy, he also said something along the lines of "well they do have chicken nuggets at work." fucking forget it...you will never be big, your wasting your time and money at the gym, nit that he trained any better, when he left he was bone dry, and drinking (of course) a diet pepsi, guy didn't drink water!!!!!

So true! Food is the most anabolic substance on earth..don't know why some guys find that so hard to believe,they think you actually grow in the gym.
    Exactly. I've met so many people who are like you lift only 3x week. You should be lifting 6x week. I just laugh as I walk away considering I'm bigger than most of them.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Yea I tell my people that all the time. You grow when you rest and eat. If your training every single day your still hitting something inadvertently that you hit yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Exactly. I've met so many people who are like you lift only 3x week. You should be lifting 6x week. I just laugh as I walk away considering I'm bigger than most of them.
    Agreed, people think you spend 8 hours a day in the gym...that's what I spend in a week + 2 20 min cardio sessions at home.

Yah, Mike was eating 6 pounds of red meat a day..
    Who can afford to eat all that.........much less have the time to prepare it......must have an assistant and deep pockets

Quote Originally Posted by Elbutcho View Post
    Who can afford to eat all that.........much less have the time to prepare it......must have an assistant and deep pockets
    Mike was a pro and didn't have a 'regular' job he was probably doing ok with endorsements etc...