Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fml....tell him or not

Re: Fml....tell him or not

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    So I called him and told him.

He has been through a lot lately. I couldn't let him find it busted up like I did. It really really upset me to find it like that.

Things have a funny way of working themselves out. He said that guitar was fucked anyways from day one and he was going to redo a bunch of stuff on it and that's why it's not sold yet.

glad I told him!

Thanks guys.

Good thing about this board seems like brothers really give a damn and are willing to give advice not just on PE but life in general.

V.I.P.

I understand how your dad must feel. Im very lucky myself but its all bad luck. You made the right choice by telling him before he found it. Its been my experience that honesty and integrity are a couple of things that seem to be missing from most peoples character. lol, If you have these simple things you will become a greater person than most. Usually if I say something, ie at work, thats enough because they know me and that I have a standard I try to adhere to thats above most other peoples standards. It makes me who and what I am. I also enjoy being polite, most people think Im up to something. The reality is that I think being polite and Honest etc. are lost arts that need to be brought back and practiced daily!
    Last edited by red crayon; 11-10-2012 at 11:10 PM. Reason: addition

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I understand how your dad must feel. Im very lucky myself but its all bad luck. You made the right choice by telling him before he found it. Its been my experience that honesty and integrity are a couple of things that seem to be missing from most peoples character. lol, If you have these simple things you will become a greater person than most. Usually if I say something, ie at work, thats enough because they know me and that I have a standard I try to adhere to thats above most other peoples standards. It makes me who and what I am. I also enjoy being polite, most people think Im up to something. The reality is that I think being polite and Honest etc. are lost arts that need to be brought back and practiced daily!
    X2.. I have had a few women who I dated and opened the door for them when going into a store or restaurant, they look at me like wtf? I asked one lady didn't your ex husband open the door for you? She laughed and said "no he would let it slam in my face" Being a gentleman seems to be a lost art.

Agreed kaz. Great group here.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    X2.. I have had a few women who I dated and opened the door for them when going into a store or restaurant, they look at me like wtf? I asked one lady didn't your ex husband open the door for you? She laughed and said "no he would let it slam in my face" Being a gentleman seems to be a lost art.
    Sad but true. I look at my peers (mid 20s) and think to myself wowwww... Sometimes it disgusts me how civility has been lost in many ways. I swear, TV reality shows are brainwashing ppl.