Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fit Guru

V.I.P.

Fit Guru

This guy knows his shit. I'm leaner than I have ever been it hasn't even been two weeks yet. I started a new gym got a trainer he asked to see my diet. I showed him the diet and he said well your set cause who ever did that knows what they are doing. Contact has been more than excellent. And well worth every penny.

V.I.P.
    How is following the diet I've been on some that are just absolutely impossible
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Re: Fit Guru

It's been really easy actually.

glad to hear your liking your results layddually

A diet is only good if you can follow it, yes you have to be disciplined, but I include variety, I was also an asst.chef so I offer spice& seasoning advice as well. Also things like a little tomato sauce over chicken with a hair (1/8 cup of mozzarella cheese) is awesome, might not be able to do that a few weeks from a show, but you get my point..and yes Fit and I have talked and he knows his shit..(go older guys!)

That's cool.....I wanna wanna do a show next fall/winter and I'll probably inquire for the gurus coaching

I am waiting till Dec 1 St. To start his diet plan... I have found a show may 25, that I want to make my first show... I know that he is going to help me for the first 3 months .. after this contest here I have almost 4 months till show time... If all goes well that's when I will be hiring fit guru to get me to my first show.

Thanks Lay I hope more jump on board for this. There's alot of guys spending tons of money on gear but won't invest in getting in shape. Hell it's too easy to eat cheese burgers and take gear and WO. No one wants to diet.

V.I.P.

No problem FG thanks again for the help.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by REGGOR View Post
    I am waiting till Dec 1 St. To start his diet plan... I have found a show may 25, that I want to make my first show... I know that he is going to help me for the first 3 months .. after this contest here I have almost 4 months till show time... If all goes well that's when I will be hiring fit guru to get me to my first show.
    This is going to be a push for us both bro I know I need it. If I could get my shoulder fixed I wouldn't mind trying to do a show in a year or so.