Thread: Time for new Ink

Time for new Ink

Gonna spend the night at the tattoo joint . Gonna have my Tribal shaded. Been wanting this done for awhile. Just hadnt had time.

V.I.P.
    Nice I'm going in tonight too a6 that's kind of crazy... Get my forearm color finished
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Time for new Ink

Never could bring myself to get tatted. To permanent for me, can we say "afraid of commitment" I would change my mind in 2 weeks and be stuck with it...I actually really like it on some guys/gals, just not for me, well Mike Tyson's and Lee Priest's face tats leave something to be desired but overall I like the look.Very in vogue now.

V.I.P.
    I'm stoked almost time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm running out of fucking room! Lol. I'm basically solid from my jawline to my waist, including my hands (backs of hands, palms, fingers) and both my legs from the knee down. I'm getting a cover up done when we get taxes back. I'm getting a 45 lb plate put on my left shoulder. Plus my 6 year old son is drawing up a dinosaur for my left leg... That one will be great, I can't wait.

V.I.P.
    Ohhh man I forgot about this thread... I've gone in a couple more times my sleeve is almost done... My inner and outter forearm are peeling but I'll post pics after I shower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never got anything. I've made plans twice and never went. Maybe this weekend

V.I.P.

I could use another one as well..I find myself craving the pain more than the tattoo though..maybe i should just tell him not to use ink lol