Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F1 race

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: F1 race

Much depends on location.Some places in the US-people can retire @ 40K per year with everything paid for.Where I live we have people making less than that and they say they are RETIRED when they are actually just " not working".I travel a bunch a think that a person wants to retire right now-everything paid for- they need 7-10 K per month.15 K per month would be less than 1 % of the population.Most of the ppl I know that have $$$ drive more SUVs- you guys must live in the city.50 K in one month is a damn good month if you are working for someone. If that is a gross figure and you own your biz is just OK.But still graet $$. I had no idea guys made that much on here.Congrats-OD

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Much depends on location.Some places in the US-people can retire @ 40K per year with everything paid for.Where I live we have people making less than that and they say they are RETIRED when they are actually just " not working".I travel a bunch a think that a person wants to retire right now-everything paid for- they need 7-10 K per month.15 K per month would be less than 1 % of the population.Most of the ppl I know that have $$$ drive more SUVs- you guys must live in the city.50 K in one month is a damn good month if you are working for someone. If that is a gross figure and you own your biz is just OK.But still graet $$. I had no idea guys made that much on here.Congrats-OD

I do own my business and that was net. i am only person working for my business at the moment. I average around $15k a month, but I also stopped doing insurance and general public which is a big chunk of income I'm losing. And yes we spend way to much money. Don't know if you saw the post I made about food a while back but we where spending around $3k a month just on food.

V.I.P.

OD I need to know what kind of business you have so I can spend half year in the islands every year. On a side note I do good for having an 8th grade education.

V.I.P.

Oh I earned every penny of that $50k I worked from 5am till midnight for a month.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I do own my business and that was net. i am only person working for my business at the moment. I average around $15k a month, but I also stopped doing insurance and general public which is a big chunk of income I'm losing. And yes we spend way to much money. Don't know if you saw the post I made about food a while back but we where spending around $3k a month just on food.
    You can afford 3 K on food-plus you earned it- I figured you were talking self employed as is all I ever have known-OD

Oh I earned every penny of that $50k I worked from 5am till midnight for a month.
    I am quite sure you did as it is mucho hard work. Plus -Uncle Sam takes his share-so you actually earned much more!!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I am quite sure you did as it is mucho hard work. Plus -Uncle Sam takes his share-so you actually earned much more!!
    Yea I really don't care for that uncle he is greedy.

OD I need to know what kind of business you have so I can spend half year in the islands every year. On a side note I do good for having an 8th grade education.
    Very impressive!

I just like warm islands and naked women-plus I am just a big ole country boy.Education does not make you $$$. Hard work- long hours and KNOWING you can gets it done. Congrats on your biz.I actually spend half a year in islands and much time just running around US and other countries.But-I am old and need that weather to keep my joints from rusting-Thanks-OD

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Very impressive!
    Yes what OD does is very impressive and I want to be able to the same.