Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

^^^^enormous

I'd really like to hit 250 but I'm very uncomfortable right now. I feel best at 225. 240 I get out of breath tieing my shoes.

I don't blame you man 240 is fuckin big at 5'9......I really want to hit 200@ 5'7....but I wanna keep it very lean and clean as I don't want to have to diet down an ungodly amount for the show......keep it up brother.....and FYI I love having you here on mc

Hyooje. Fucking hyooje. Two fifty is big on guys six feet, six one six two. Really big. A six foot tall guy looks really big at 235 moderately lean.

You're a beast OP.

V.I.P.

Re: Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

I have the opinion that we all offer up our opinions on this board. Myself I hope someone knows a better answer than I do so I can learn something. Its funny I have read where you posted that you train pro's, Fit Guru, before but I never thought much about it. As far as I can tell, on here, your a regular person like the rest of us although you seem to be a better informed than most of us. What you do away from here is your business! I always read the posts that everyone puts on here and hope that never changes!

Myself Im currently at about 245 and Im also 5'10". I measure 47 inches around the belly buton. : ( I had to take 9 months off from working out because I was covering for another person at work who was off on MLOA (medical leave). Im 52 and I hope to be around 10% bf at 210. We will see. Oh and good luck with your quest!
    Last edited by red crayon; 12-24-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I have the opinion that we all offer up our opinions on this board. Myself I hope someone knows a better answer than I do so I can learn something. Its funny I have read where you posted that you train pro's, Fit Guru, before but I never thought much about it. As far as I can tell, on here, your a regular person like the rest of us although you seem to be a better informed than most of us. What you do away from here is your business! I always read the posts that everyone puts on here and hope that never changes!

Myself Im currently at about 245 and Im also 5'9". I had to take 9 months off from working out because I was covering for another person at work who was off on MLOA (medical leave). Im 52 and I hope to be around 10% bf at 210. We will see. Oh and good luck with your quest!
    I'm not really sure where you were going with that post? I'm not sure if I was being called out or what. I consider myself a regular guy. Training and coaching is what I do for a living. Several of my best friends and old training partners are Pro's. Flex Lewis and Brandon Curry are very close friends. I've judged on the National level for many years. Dave Palumbo is a close friend that all I have to do is pick up the phone if I need advice. My Heyday BB career has been long over because of injuries. I feel like I'm making a medical comeback because doctors said I'd never lift again after my last surgery.

V.I.P.

Sorry, I have had a bad head injury and what I think I say is sometimes not what you think I say. Its my fault. TBI. Anyway I will explain. I think that you are just one of us here. All the extra stuff that you do away from here helps us all when you pass Info. on to us. I was trying to compliment you and tell you that you dont have to worry I will treat you the same as always. I hope this makes better sense. Thats why in real life, away from here, I usually keep my mouth shut! From my head to my hands Im as good as ever but from my head to my mouth, oh boy. My comunication skills have gone to hell in a hand basket!

Again, If I offended you I am sorry I was trying to complement you and reassure you that as far as Im concerned I will respect the fact that you want to stay anonymous. I ment no disrespect!

It's all good. You'd be surprised at some of the lurkers and members on these forums. Some are very well known people in the BB world. What if I told you I was one of the largest steroid traffickers to ever live? I could be lying or telling the truth? Who knows right? Well I am like y'all here. Everyone here are good people!!

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    It's all good. You'd be surprised at some of the lurkers and members on these forums. Some are very well known people in the BB world. What if I told you I was one of the largest steroid traffickers to ever live? I could be lying or telling the truth? Who knows right? Well I am like y'all here. Everyone here are good people!!
    And judging by the ride he got his wife for Xmas that was the truth lol.

Great post fit !! I dont know how i missed this one and i thought my 3 months off was tuff ...