Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

So I just started back training after surgery and a 10 month layoff. I was fat and out of shape at 232lbs. I started training and Test E and Dbol for first 8 weeks. Started a cleaner diet and added a lot of size while losing about 8 lbs. I started on AMA's Tren, test E and anadrol. Last Friday I weighed 22bs. Today I stepped on the scales and it said 240.lbs!!!!! Holy shit!!! I've been on the anadrol and tren 2 weeks!!' That's 16 fuckin lbs . Problem is I can't see it. Strength is thru the roof considering my handicap . I'm gonna shoot for 250lb with little fat gain. Doing cardio 1-2 times a day. I'm loving this. Just got by BCAA and creatine in. I've taken nothing but protein powder and food. I usually gain 8-10 lbs from a creatine load. I will post weight gains and it loss as they come!

Re: Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    So I just started back training after surgery and a 10 month layoff. I was fat and out of shape at 232lbs. I started training and Test E and Dbol for first 8 weeks. Started a cleaner diet and added a lot of size while losing about 8 lbs. I started on AMA's Tren, test E and anadrol. Last Friday I weighed 22bs. Today I stepped on the scales and it said 240.lbs!!!!! Holy shit!!! I've been on the anadrol and tren 2 weeks!!' That's 16 fuckin lbs . Problem is I can't see it. Strength is thru the roof considering my handicap . I'm gonna shoot for 250lb with little fat gain. Doing cardio 1-2 times a day. I'm loving this. Just got by BCAA and creatine in. I've taken nothing but protein powder and food. I usually gain 8-10 lbs from a creatine load. I will post weight gains and it loss as they come!
    Great job Fit! What's your height? and what do you think your bf% is at?

Is that you in your avatar

wow, that is awesome! great job bro, keep it running!

Holly shit. That's putting on some weight. Shit I'm going to do that same AMA mix if it's killing for you. Just might throw in EQ so I can eat more. Keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Great job Fit! What's your height? and what do you think your bf% is at?
    I'm 5'9 Kaz. Looking at myself I'm gonna say 12%. I'm nowhere near lean. In MY opinion I'm FAT but you know how we judge ourselves. No I'm not in shape but it is more muscle pushing the scale if you know what I mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Holly shit. That's putting on some weight. Shit I'm going to do that same AMA mix if it's killing for you. Just might throw in EQ so I can eat more. Keep us posted.
    Yes I'm adding EQ next week

V.I.P.

Dam 5'9" and 240

Wow, Week 2 and gained that much! Wonder what magic week number 5 will be like for you?

Well I just started creatine today. That's gonna add 8 lbs in a week if it works like in the past. I wanted to lean up but now I think ill bulk up. I've done a 180 turn now. Don't wanna get fat tho. Everyone's saying "your nowhere near fat" but I'm used to staying lean most of the time.if I can hit 250 my Christmas that will be crazy! Never been there before.