Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

5'9 240. Insanely huge

Post progress pics. Id love to see

You know when I came on here I decided to remain anonymous. I was on 3 other forums over the last 4 years and once everyone knew who I was it got really kinda crazy. I had tons of lovers but just the few haters made things very uncomfortable. It became a "who's who" and "my trainer is better" and "why did this Pro leave you" or whatever they could come up with. I do this forum for fun. I love "Novice" bodybuilders and just the weekend weight lifter. I shoot straight and I don't BS about anything. I feel like I'm more "one of y'all" do I work with top national level BB and Pro BB and figure competitors. YES I do. Does that make me special? No it doesn't. It's my job. So lets keep it simple. I think most people haven't found something to call me out on and that's how I want it. I hope all that came out the right way. I'm here to offer help and yes offer some discounted services to those that don't have a lot of money but love the sport. This my "home" board and only board.

Re: Holy Shit 240lbs!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm 5'9 Kaz. Looking at myself I'm gonna say 12%. I'm nowhere near lean. In MY opinion I'm FAT but you know how we judge ourselves. No I'm not in shape but it is more muscle pushing the scale if you know what I mean?
    I hear you...glad the muscle is coming back on, your probably putting much younger guys to shame I;m doing the same body is changing every week, more muscle less fat...want to be in awesome shape by my 45th birthday. (really let myself go)
    Last edited by kazman68; 11-17-2012 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I hear you...glad the muscle is coming back on, your probably putting much younger guys to shame I;m doing the same body is changing every week, more muscle less fat...want to be in awesome shape by my 45th birthday. (really let myself go)
    Yea it's funny. I feel big again. Hell I can't move!lol.. I haven't been this big but once,I feel good at 220lb and under.I honestly believe I can get to 250lbs.just started creatine.that will make me hold more water in the muscle and put on size.just sent to 100mg anadrol.never been that high.I'll probably have a heart attack and die but I'll die big!!!

Yea it's funny. I feel big again. Hell I can't move!lol.. I haven't been this big but once,I feel good at 220lb and under.I honestly believe I can get to 250lbs.just started creatine.that will make me hold more water in the muscle and put on size.just sent to 100mg anadrol.never been that high.I'll probably have a heart attack and die but I'll die big!!!
    Good job bro, I don't even want to step on the scale, and I don't look at myself in the mirror either, except a quick glance to make sure I'm changing and I am. I need to shave down, I let all my body hair grow back..it's funny you get so used to being shaved all the time. Anyway watch that bp..you know what to do!

You know when I came on here I decided to remain anonymous. I was on 3 other forums over the last 4 years and once everyone knew who I was it got really kinda crazy. I had tons of lovers but just the few haters made things very uncomfortable. It became a "who's who" and "my trainer is better" and "why did this Pro leave you" or whatever they could come up with. I do this forum for fun. I love "Novice" bodybuilders and just the weekend weight lifter. I shoot straight and I don't BS about anything. I feel like I'm more "one of y'all" do I work with top national level BB and Pro BB and figure competitors. YES I do. Does that make me special? No it doesn't. It's my job. So lets keep it simple. I think most people haven't found something to call me out on and that's how I want it. I hope all that came out the right way. I'm here to offer help and yes offer some discounted services to those that don't have a lot of money but love the sport. This my "home" board and only board.
    i think we can all respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    i think we can all respect that.
    Thanks bro

as far as i'm concerned you have been a good addition to this forum. you offer up good advise where you can and your not a negative guy. i don't think anybody should give anybody shit for wanting to be anonymous.

Makes perfect sense bro!