Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ***RULES*** Please Read

VonEric

Exclamation ***RULES*** Please Read

MuscleCoalition Rules

We here at MuscleCoalition first want to welcome you to the site! We are here because we share a common belief or goal. That is to promote Health, Well Being and the pursuit of living our lives as we see FIT and enjoy sharing our experiences, knowledge and or research. This site is for informational purposes, it is not meant as an alternative to medical advice and we do not condone illegal activity or talk of it. We value our members and in whole our community. Please treat the site and the members of it with respect. Hope you all enjoy the site. Happy growing, Happy learning and most off all Happy Living.

MuscleCoalition Staff

Site Rules
    1.MuscleCoalition and its mods are not affiliated with any sponsors or sources. Sponsors pay to have the right to advertise here. Please do not contact admin about problems you may have with a sponsor. Follow the protocols of the sources to handle your concerns.

2.We are here for purely informational purposes. Information from the site and/or its members should not replace that of a doctor or medical professional.

3.We are not here to provide legal or medical advice and will not be held liable for what you do with the information contained throughout the site.

4.We do not advocate nor condone illegal behavior or use of illegal substances. Talk of recreational/illicit drugs and illegal activity will not be tolerated.

5.It is your responsibility to know the laws in the areas or country you live in.

6.Do not ask for a specific source. (Example… Does anyone know where I can buy….)

7.Do NOT post direct links to sources on the board or email information.

8.Treat everyone with respect. We all started somewhere. No drama please. Let’s act like adults.

Safety Rules
    These rules are in place to protect you!!

1.Conducting business through the PM system is not allowed all will not be tolerated. This is a very good way to get scammed guys.. If someone msgs you with an offer please contact a site staff member immediately. This could result in immediate ban.

2.No talk of money or payment methods. PERIOD

3.Do NOT discuss or describe any sources packaging methods or specific delivery dates or times.

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

Re: ***RULES*** Please Read

VE whats up bro , lets hope people read these rules smh

VonEric

Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNBORN View Post
    VE whats up bro , lets hope people read these rules smh
    Glad you made it here BK ... And yeah i do to if not i might go midevil on mofos

Well stated VonEric!

I correct any newb's that I see - jumping in before reading the rules.

Read

Arabian

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    Well stated VonEric!

I correct any newb's that I see - jumping in before reading the rules.
    Thats Rocco. Welcome pal

Sherk
    Easy rules to follow.
    Last edited by Arabian; 07-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VonEric View Post
    MuscleCoalition Rules

We here at MuscleCoalition first want to welcome you to the site! We are here because we share a common belief or goal. That is to promote Health, Well Being and the pursuit of living our lives as we see FIT and enjoy sharing our experiences, knowledge and or research. This site is for informational purposes, it is not meant as an alternative to medical advice and we do not condone illegal activity or talk of it. We value our members and in whole our community. Please treat the site and the members of it with respect. Hope you all enjoy the site. Happy growing, Happy learning and most off all Happy Living.

MuscleCoalition Staff

Site Rules
    1.MuscleCoalition and its mods are not affiliated with any sponsors or sources. Sponsors pay to have the right to advertise here. Please do not contact admin about problems you may have with a sponsor. Follow the protocols of the sources to handle your concerns.

2.We are here for purely informational purposes. Information from the site and/or its members should not replace that of a doctor or medical professional.

3.We are not here to provide legal or medical advice and will not be held liable for what you do with the information contained throughout the site.

4.We do not advocate nor condone illegal behavior or use of illegal substances. Talk of recreational/illicit drugs and illegal activity will not be tolerated.

5.It is your responsibility to know the laws in the areas or country you live in.

6.Do not ask for a specific source. (Example… Does anyone know where I can buy….)

7.Do NOT post direct links to sources on the board or email information.

8.Treat everyone with respect. We all started somewhere. No drama please. Let’s act like adults.

Safety Rules
    These rules are in place to protect you!!

1.Conducting business through the PM system is not allowed all will not be tolerated. This is a very good way to get scammed guys.. If someone msgs you with an offer please contact a site staff member immediately. This could result in immediate ban.

2.No talk of money or payment methods. PERIOD

3.Do NOT discuss or describe any sources packaging methods or specific delivery dates or times.

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!
    Thank you for allowing me to be apart of Muscle Coalition, I have read all rules, I fully understand them and will take them serious. I am ready to learn, share and grow as a bodybuilder with like minded people.

easy to understand,hopefully noobies will read.

Well said