Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rebounding Already!

Just keep the wood wrapped up! You don't want to knock up some chick you barely know. Enjoy yourself out there and whatever you do don't get attached to anything right now. It's best to test drive a few cars before you buy one!!!!

Bigmike

Re: Rebounding Already!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    Just keep the wood wrapped up! You don't want to knock up some chick you barely know. Enjoy yourself out there and whatever you do don't get attached to anything right now. It's best to test drive a few cars before you buy one!!!!
    Yea man... the girl I hooked up with over the weekend is getting pretty personal. Decided she needed to tell me I was the 8th person she slept with and some life history BS. I think she's taking it as I want to date her... um no thanks, I'm good for now

Next she'll want you over to her folks house eating Thanksgiving! F that! Did ya tell her you didn't need to hear the roster of people that she's slept with?

Bigmike

Next she'll want you over to her folks house eating Thanksgiving! F that! Did ya tell her you didn't need to hear the roster of people that she's slept with?
    I just told her I didn't care... didn't get into really. She said it to me like she was ashamed of it O_o guess she thinks I'm going to consider her a slut or somthing. Idk try and put her on the same page when I see her tonight at the gym. I'm only in it for the sex, nothing else thank you.

Another thing I learned the hard way when hooking up with strange is not to hook up with ladies in places I frequent often (ie the gym) shit sometimes becomes a bit sticky and then I don't want to go back there. That's advice from an old guy to a young guy, just keep that in mind.

Another thing I learned the hard way when hooking up with strange is not to hook up with ladies in places I frequent often (ie the gym) shit sometimes becomes a bit sticky and then I don't want to go back there. That's advice from an old guy to a young guy, just keep that in mind.
    i use to play it the same way. thats always the best way to do it.

Bigmike

My ex goes to the same gym I do... I guess I really just don't care. I have a very egotistical mind set when it comes down to it. I don't envy or miss any woman when I see her with another guy. Mostly because 90% of the guys she's going to get are a down grade from me, in a lot of ways So that aspect dose not bother me... for them to see me, I honestly love it. I carry the attitude of "That's right watch me get bigger and better than when I was with you". Every time any girl I've fooled around with be it a coworker or a gym mate sees me I always look better, never worse. So I kind of like it, almost like rubbing it in their faces as to what they can't have anymore.

Or maybe it's just the type of women I look for, post hook up or relationship static has never been an issue. All but one woman through out my past still txt or calls trying to talk to me. Basically because I'm the shit and probably the best they will ever have

^ I only partially believe that lol, I have a lot of Test Cyp in me.

LMFAO! You kick as brother! Not much shit makes me crack a smile but you just made my day! I'm in an airport shuttle right now packed with people that I don't know and I started giggling and they all start starting at me.

Bigmike

LMFAO! You kick as brother! Not much shit makes me crack a smile but you just made my day! I'm in an airport shuttle right now packed with people that I don't know and I started giggling and they all start starting at me.
    Shit man that's the third girl from my gym I've fooled around with. Last job I had I hooked up with my manager, that was a rough one when it crashed and burned... but she actually called me ~2weeks ago which is 9months later telling me to come see her, she misses me. Mmmm Maybe

But for now I've got a little crush on this fine ass girl at my gym. Way better than the last. Not sure how to approach it because I was casually talking to her mom the other night and found out she's only 17. Wonder how much her mom likes me >.> is enough to let me go after her underage daughter lol!?

17 to 23... that's not bad is it? I wouldn't consider it to be wrong in any way. 6 years is stretching it but I'm decent guy. At least I think I am : /
    Last edited by Bigmike; 11-20-2012 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Shit man that's the third girl from my gym I've fooled around with. Last job I had I hooked up with my manager, that was a rough one when it crashed and burned... but she actually called me ~2weeks ago which is 9months later telling me to come see her, she misses me. Mmmm Maybe

But for now I've got a little crush on this fine ass girl at my gym. Way better than the last. Not sure how to approach it because I was casually talking to her mom the other night and found out she's only 17. Wonder how much her mom likes me >.> is enough to let me go after her underage daughter lol!?

17 to 23... that's not bad is it? I wouldn't consider it to be wrong in any way. 6 years is stretching it but I'm decent guy. At least I think I am : /
    17 too young bro... imo
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future