Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Official Transformation Contest Thread!!!

Ok contestants we have a member who has been laying low.when I saw his 8 week pics I was blown away.now listen to this.his starting weight was 178 lb.his current weight is 178 lb.im not sure the % of BF he's lost but I'd say 5-7% easy.this boys is what happens when you follow my instructions to a T!now we have room to up the calories and put on more muscle the next 4 weeks.this my friends is Ltyson and he's your biggest threat.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359381628.503775.jpg
    Last edited by kazman68; 01-28-2013 at 07:39 PM.

V.I.P.
    Those lats look awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Official Transformation Contest Thread!!!

Good work Ltyson! You get out what you put in! Fit has given you the ball and you my friend are running for the TD line! Again good work, your discipline shows!

Awesome results. I wasn't around when the contest was being put together but I would be more than interested in representing your neighbors to the north if you do another transformation contest anytime in the future!

V.I.P.

Thank you so much for all the support guys. It means a lot, as I know there are many very knowledgeable guys and girls on this board. I cannot thank Fit enough for all his help. He tells me what to do and I just follow what he says. Staying consistent day in and day out is the challenge at times but I am working hard to not let up.

I have a long way to go, and as I told Fit in our many emails, no matter what happens in these 12 weeks, what I am really looking forward to is what I will look like in 52 weeks from now and beyond. My long range goal is to continue to add muscle mass and I am positive with Fits guidance I will get there if I just follow what he says.

Ltyson

Times about up.some have stayed and some have strayed but thru it all i hoped you guys learned a few things.