Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Transformation Contest Thread!!!

Shit I'm mad. I wish I would have jumped on this contest. Not to win. Cause I wouldn't. But to talk shit. Good luck bros. Can we get a pool going. I want to see some pics and place some bets. Just like cock fighting. Kinda

Re: Official Transformation Contest Thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Shit I'm mad. I wish I would have jumped on this contest. Not to win. Cause I wouldn't. But to talk shit. Good luck bros. Can we get a pool going. I want to see some pics and place some bets. Just like cock fighting. Kinda
    You want a picture of our what?

We're all supposed to be putting our starting/before pics on here today. Speaking of pics, I guess I need to go into town and get my USA Today.

V.I.P.
    I need to go get a USA today as well but this is a pic of this morning. Guess I'm going to have to tell wife about contest because she will want to know why I have a news paper.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354375884.153178.jpg

I'm kind of amused at some of the comments I get back from the diets. Most guys have never even remotely eaten this way. Act like its the end of the world . No cardio? In your life? Do you even WO? Lol.. Or "I eat twice as much as that already" really ? You don't look like it! Hey it's all good. I'm used to hearing it.

I posted my starting pics in my log. Are we posting in this thread and just scatter are pics thru out or will there be a thread just for stats and pics..

V.I.P.
    Lol I thought it seemed like a little less food than normal but your the expert... If I find myself starving to death I'll let ya no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm kind of amused at some of the comments I get back from the diets. Most guys have never even remotely eaten this way. Act like its the end of the world . No cardio? In your life? Do you even WO? Lol.. Or "I eat twice as much as that already" really ? You don't look like it! Hey it's all good. I'm used to hearing it.
    I bet when I first saw mine I was thinking this is going to suck. But it's not that bad.

Went and got the paper and now I'm just waiting for my wife to get back to take pics.

I am sure there is still time to jump in man just pm fit guru..