Thread: Garlic for bp

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Garlic for bp

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    No worries there Kaz-if you and Lay says it works-I am headed down to pick it up. I will stay with my niacin-hawthorn-oils and cayenne and just add the garlic. My lipids are GREAT-but my BP has been weird so Doctor has me on meds as well as all this.Did almost 2 hours cardio( split) today and one gallon of water-this also seems to help. BP is a killer and I am on it. I am open to ALL suggestions. Not too sure about my asshole getting fired up-but at my age might feel good LOL-Thanks guys -OD
    Rofl, Just want you to be ok bro..my lipids are excellent too, which saved my life, the mega high bp (they couldn't get readings sometimes) and atrial fib did a number on me, like I said my heart had stopped beating correctly(Ventricular tachycardia is a pulse rate of more than 100 beats per minute, with at least three irregular heartbeats in a row.) for 9 secs in the hospital due to an experimental med. I am thankful to be here and take my meds religiously, they have definitely helped heal my heart.
    Last edited by kazman68; 12-03-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

If you take a pepper capsule and have a little on your meals through out the day helps with heartburn and fire ass. The garlic and other stuff is a must.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Am on it-hoping not bad " FIRE ASS" !! Your story scares the shit out of me Kaz.I have had bad luck with my health as many of you know. I'll do anything to feel healthy-Thanks-OD
    Last edited by ordawg1; 12-05-2012 at 01:46 AM.