Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Garlic for bp

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Bill Grant's ex wife (old school bb) said between the liver tabs and all the egg whites he ate, they had to have a new front seat put in their car, it smelled that bad, she had had it professionally cleaned and said nothing could take the horrid odor away.
    I believe it!! I was horrified how bad it smelled after 5 minutes. I left something in the car and had to grab it. I thought I left a tird on the seat Hahahahah. Good old Ozium air freshner tamed that horrid smell. That Ozium is awesome lol!

If I do double scoops of the egg protein I could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

One day I let one rip at work. I was alone and it was like 5 minutes to close. A co-worker was walking through my work area and almost fell over lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: Garlic for bp

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I believe it!! I was horrified how bad it smelled after 5 minutes. I left something in the car and had to grab it. I thought I left a tird on the seat Hahahahah. Good old Ozium air freshner tamed that horrid smell. That Ozium is awesome lol!

If I do double scoops of the egg protein I could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

One day I let one rip at work. I was alone and it was like 5 minutes to close. A co-worker was walking through my work area and almost fell over lol.

Gotta love the protein farts, I went to the Arnold Classic Expo one year with a girl I was dating, and walking through the crowd you would hit 'pockets' all she could keep saying was omg...holding he nose.

Gotta love the protein farts, I went to the Arnold Classic Expo one year with a girl I was dating, and walking through the crowd you would hit 'pockets' all she could keep saying was omg...holding he nose.
    Lmao! My buddy said the same at the Olympia expo. "Smells like a huge fart in here!"

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I am using Niacin and Hawthorn berry-is the garlic better than those ?BP is a constant battle for me.I also heard that hot peppers helped ?Any input ? Thanks-OD

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I am using Niacin and Hawthorn berry-is the garlic better than those ?BP is a constant battle for me.I also heard that hot peppers helped ?Any input ? Thanks-OD
    I use niacin as well it's suppose to help lipids. The hawthorn berry doesn't work for me. Garlic works way better and if it does start getting high and you really want it down cayenne pepper extract but be prepared for fire ass after.

Niacin is the only thing ive seen to actually work. It works well on hdl especially.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

I just started using garlic myself so time will tell.

Cayenne pepper is suppose to work well. I found it made my stomach feel like I swallowed hot Coles lol. I haven't noticed anything from Hawthorne but maybe we aren't using enough.

Sting ring!!!

OD, I think garlic is just as good as the other's imho the more you throw at it the better you will be, fish oil also comes to mind, your my boss, but that won't stop me from advising you if meds are a LAST RESORT, please check into it..as I said before heart issued are important to me, I feel it's my obligation to warn people about it...it's all out of concern bro...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

OD, I think garlic is just as good as the other's imho the more you throw at it the better you will be, fish oil also comes to mind, your my boss, but that won't stop me from advising you if meds are a LAST RESORT, please check into it..as I said before heart issued are important to me, I feel it's my obligation to warn people about it...it's all out of concern bro...
    No worries there Kaz-if you and Lay says it works-I am headed down to pick it up. I will stay with my niacin-hawthorn-oils and cayenne and just add the garlic. My lipids are GREAT-but my BP has been weird so Doctor has me on meds as well as all this.Did almost 2 hours cardio( split) today and one gallon of water-this also seems to help. BP is a killer and I am on it. I am open to ALL suggestions. Not too sure about my asshole getting fired up-but at my age might feel good LOL-Thanks guys -OD