Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Garlic for bp

Re: Garlic for bp

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    No worries there Kaz-if you and Lay says it works-I am headed down to pick it up. I will stay with my niacin-hawthorn-oils and cayenne and just add the garlic. My lipids are GREAT-but my BP has been weird so Doctor has me on meds as well as all this.Did almost 2 hours cardio( split) today and one gallon of water-this also seems to help. BP is a killer and I am on it. I am open to ALL suggestions. Not too sure about my asshole getting fired up-but at my age might feel good LOL-Thanks guys -OD
    Rofl, Just want you to be ok bro..my lipids are excellent too, which saved my life, the mega high bp (they couldn't get readings sometimes) and atrial fib did a number on me, like I said my heart had stopped beating correctly(Ventricular tachycardia is a pulse rate of more than 100 beats per minute, with at least three irregular heartbeats in a row.) for 9 secs in the hospital due to an experimental med. I am thankful to be here and take my meds religiously, they have definitely helped heal my heart.
    Last edited by kazman68; 12-03-2012 at 09:37 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.

If you take a pepper capsule and have a little on your meals through out the day helps with heartburn and fire ass. The garlic and other stuff is a must.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Am on it-hoping not bad " FIRE ASS" !! Your story scares the shit out of me Kaz.I have had bad luck with my health as many of you know. I'll do anything to feel healthy-Thanks-OD
    Last edited by ordawg1; 12-05-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Kaz---tb500 is said to repair the heart iirc.

I got some krill oil and garlic guys.

I'd like to get mine back down to 120/78 again. Last dr visit it was 134/70 but when I sliced my hand open before turkey day at er it was 155/80 ...but I'm sure I was nerved up. I just did 90 in a 40mph zone trying to get to urgent care before they closed lol....stupid lady lied and they had been closed for 30 minutes lol. Epic fail.

I'll let u guys know how the garlic works for me.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Kaz---tb500 is said to repair the heart iirc.

I got some krill oil and garlic guys.

I'd like to get mine back down to 120/78 again. Last dr visit it was 134/70 but when I sliced my hand open before turkey day at er it was 155/80 ...but I'm sure I was nerved up. I just did 90 in a 40mph zone trying to get to urgent care before they closed lol....stupid lady lied and they had been closed for 30 minutes lol. Epic fail.

I'll let u guys know how the garlic works for me.

I was wondering about the TB500 and the heart, with the regenerative properties I could see that. Coreg is also a big med that helps control bp as well as heal heart tissue, I know my heart has healed quite a bit, I;m curious to what my ejection fraction is now. OD I'm glad your looking after your health, I know you battle with other issues, and I can see you being one tough,stubborn,sob...but have the brains to know your not bulletproof. I hope you continue to get better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Started garlic and cayenne caps today.This is in addition to Hawthorn-salmon-Omega-Krill oils and Niacin-plus one med from the doctor.No " fire ass " so far. Will post you guys and see where BP goes. Thanks-OD

V.I.P.

Before I came here I did all my body building "Naturally" So I had to learn a lot about Vitamins. Some of the ones you have discussed here Red pepper and such need to be taken with a meal. It prevents the fire ass,lol. If there is a smell with the garlic same thing. The only thing that I know of that gets rid of the bad fart smells is Fabreze. Its usually caused by incomplete digestion and methane. Probiotics help too. You might also want to check out some antioxidants too. Like Vitamin C and resveratrol.
    I found that spacing my protein intake out throughout the day helps with the smell, oh and chlorophyll helps take most of the bad fart smell away. Use the kind made from alfalfa it works best. Gezz now my head hurts, I think I used it to much. lol.