Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Breaking it off with my gf.

Breaking it off with my gf.

So I've dated this girl for 3 years . Lived with each other 2 years. I'm just not happy anymore but I don't want to break her heart. This new job I got I work with other guys my age and there having a blast living there young years up. I met this girl that came into my work and have been texting her and she's totally down to just be friends and hangout. She's in college and a pre law major.... athletic... plays sports... perfect!! I just want to enjoy my early 20s ! Before I'm locked down! I just don't know how to do this to my girlfriend

V.I.P.
    The last time I broke up w a girl I got so drunk and stood her up... When I got o my house she was there waiting for me told me I was selfish asshole, kicked the shit out of me and that was that... I was sick at that time 5'8 about 140 she was 5 11 probably 160 ish and trained kick boxing... Sorry I'm no help. It I hope u figure out a min better way than I did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

V.I.P.
    At your age you should be enjoying life and not stuck in a relationship you do not want to be in. It may be hard to tell her but both of you will move on and things will be better in the long run. Staying longer will only make it worse.

Ltyson

Sent using Tapatalk

Be a man and tell her the truth,then move on with your life.

V.I.P.

Re: Breaking it off with my gf.

lol breaking up can be hard sometimes, staying broken can be just as challenging. I just recommend that you think long and hard about what you are going to do before you act. Also, have a plan all set up if you are living together like where you are you going to stay if things get bad and where you are gonna move to when the time comes. Just my $0.02...

Just get er done bro. It will hurt her for awhile but then life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    Be a man and tell her the truth,then move on with your life.
    I agree totally!

Quote Originally Posted by mj_0360 View Post
    lol breaking up can be hard sometimes, staying broken can be just as challenging. I just recommend that you think long and hard about what you are going to do before you act. Also, have a plan all set up if you are living together like where you are you going to stay if things get bad and where you are gonna move to when the time comes. Just my $0.02...
    Solid advise here. Get all your ducks lined up before u say anything to her in case she freaks out. It will be tough but over soon enough.

life is way to short to not be happy. If u don't have kids and house tying ya down run while u can bro.

If I could do it all over again......I'd probably have aids by 25 from all the pussy lmao!

Live it up while u can bro. U will be in your mid to late 30's before u know it and all settled down. You will look back and be happy u moved on.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Solid advise here. Get all your ducks lined up before u say anything to her in case she freaks out. It will be tough but over soon enough.

life is way to short to not be happy. If u don't have kids and house tying ya down run while u can bro.

If I could do it all over again......I'd probably have aids by 25 from all the pussy lmao!

Live it up while u can bro. U will be in your mid to late 30's before u know it and all settled down. You will look back and be happy u moved on.
    I'm still in school so my dad always trys to get me to move back in. He really pushes me to race motocross and enjoys it because I think he lives his dream through me. He tells me all the time "your rooms still here" especially when I call bitching cause I need a new car lol .

I'm just tired of all this stress . I just want to worry about me and live shit up !

Quote Originally Posted by ltyson View Post
    At your age you should be enjoying life and not stuck in a relationship you do not want to be in. It may be hard to tell her but both of you will move on and things will be better in the long run. Staying longer will only make it worse.

Ltyson

Sent using Tapatalk
    Gonna have to agree with Ltyson, enjoy your youth! Years pass by so quick, just yesterday it seemed I was out having the time of my life in my teens and 20's, I have the Peter Pan syndrome, I am like a big kid, I had some bad childhood issues and feel like I got ripped off to some degree..as I said enjoy your youth, getting older has it's percs, more experience and wisdom, patience etc....but it also has it's downsides, I'm glad I did what I did and lived in Mexico for a while, saw different things etc..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]