Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Flu season

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Flu season

looks to be a real bitch.How many gys get a flu shot ?Be sure to stock up on your flu remedies and share with your bros here if they work for you.Keep plenty of hand sanitizer in the car and your gym bag. Gyms- schools-markets etc are a breeding ground so let's be careful guys and gals.Damn-I hate flu season and it goes all the way thru Feb. This year is starting early. -Luck-OD

Re: Flu season

No flu shot for me. When I have gotten the shot I still get the flu. Waste of fuckin money if you ask me unless your at risk due to other diseases.

V.I.P.
    I've watched to much conspiracy theory lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    I've watched to much conspiracy theory lol
    I agree with ya bro. My 6 year old son was diagnosed with Autism. Since we stopped the vaccinations he has done a 180. We run a support/social group for families living with Autism and have seen the same thing with every person we know. I don't care what the (rigged) "studies" say, first hand experience tells me there is a HUGE connection. So no, we don't even do flu shots in our house.

Guys, if you disagree with me here please don't start an argument about this with me (not that any of you would) because this is a very personal issue to me and my family and I'm just sharing my opinion here and not looking to argue. Thanks guys/gals.

Now, on the subject of flu and germs. There's always four things I stay stocked up on during the cold and flu season.

1. Zinc
    2. Vitamin C
    3. Lysol
    4. Hand sanitizer

Load up on C and Zinc. And actually you can use both to help promote muscle gains as well. Pick up some ZMA to take at bedtime (helps increase Test and promotes restful sleep) and take either chewable C or a powder like Emergen-C with your preWO supplement (for some reason the rapid absorption of C seems to increase the effect of preWO stims/pump products). Every morning, noon and night spray your house down with Lysol.

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    I agree with ya bro. My 6 year old son was diagnosed with Autism. Since we stopped the vaccinations he has done a 180. We run a support/social group for families living with Autism and have seen the same thing with every person we know. I don't care what the (rigged) "studies" say, first hand experience tells me there is a HUGE connection. So no, we don't even do flu shots in our house.

Guys, if you disagree with me here please don't start an argument about this with me (not that any of you would) because this is a very personal issue to me and my family and I'm just sharing my opinion here and not looking to argue. Thanks guys/gals.
    100% agree with you. When vaccines increased autism increased. It doesn't take a scientist to put 2 & 2 together. But Unfortunatly the American public have been dumbed down to believe the government is here to protect them and they would never do anything to hurt us. LOL it will never end until the sheepeople wake up.

Bruiser. I'm with you. All bull shit. But now out here only private and charter schools are only ones that will not make your kids get them. Cant enter public system without all shots and records. Sucks.

V.I.P.
    Last time I went to the doc he injected me the something for pain and something for inflation... Whatever it was messed me up bad... Went to er next day to be hooked to an Iv
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    100% agree with you. When vaccines increased autism increased. It doesn't take a scientist to put 2 & 2 together. But Unfortunatly the American public have been dumbed down to believe the government is here to protect them and they would never do anything to hurt us. LOL it will never end until the sheepeople wake up.
    The problem is this: the AMA is who supervises vaccination and does the studies. It's also the AMA who sets the safety protocols for vaccinations. So there's no way in hell that they're gonna say what they're doing is outright causing the increase in Autism Spectrum Disorder.

You wanna talk conspiracy? The state educational system lets school districts set their own standards for how often children must get vaccinations or boosters done. Usually it's EVERY year. But what worries me is the fact that schools get anywhere from 2-5x the amount of money from the state for every child enrolled who has a disability! How can anyone look at that and NOT think the schools want to cause this? Wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    Correlation does not equal causation. Just because 2 things happen does not mean that one caused the other, it's basic research science. It's one thing to argue conspiracy theories about the AMA, but it's bad science to conclude that just because at the time that vaccines increased, autism increased that that amounts to proof. Not to mention that every single study except the one done by a criminal has concluded no connection, including studies done that the AMA has no connection to and studies done in other countries. Additionally, the preservative that was accused as being the culprit is no longer being used and we're still seeing a high rate of autism. And, the fact that kids get vaccines right around the age that autism first appears is just a coincidence because even in kids that aren't vaccinated, they start showing signs of autism at the same age.
    The problem is that we have lay people with very little knowledge about research and/or medicine fighting fights with experts in the field. A similar situation would be if I was diagnosed with cancer, a really difficult type of cancer and arguing with the nations top cancer expert on what the best treatment would be.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM