Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Flu season

V.I.P.

Re: Flu season

I'm done arguing this is a dead end subject. You go right ahead and trust your kids health to a government that is corrupt by big pharma.

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    really? Just because myself and every reputable medical organization disagrees?
    No. Because I said just don't come at me about it, and you purposely did. And any forum that would have a fucking cunt like you as a moderator... I won't no part of.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I'm done arguing this is a dead end subject. You go right ahead and trust your kids health to a government that is corrupt by big pharma.
    do you know why we no longer have polio? Have you ever met someone who had that disease?

it's not the gov that I trust, it's all the medical associations that support the research. and, my own ability to discern the research.
    Last edited by exphys88; 12-04-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    No. Because I said just don't come at me about it, and you purposely did. And any forum that would have a fucking cunt like you as a moderator... I won't no part of.
    I never mentioned you in my post. I responded to the other guys rant about ama conspiracy theories.

If you are going to take the time to spread ignorant information, you should be prepared to be called out on it. This has nothing to do with your kid, it has to to with the spreading of misinformation by people who don't know what they're talking about and are going off of emotion and not science. The science is very clear.
    Credentials:

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    You're quoting a court case, not a scientific study, lol. Not to mention that EVERY single study ever done has never found a link.

And, you are pulling it out of your ass that a chemical in vaccines causes autism. It's never been demonstrated. If you're referring to thimerosal, then why since we stopped using it has autism continued to skyrocket?
    How many times have those kids who've been diagnosed since gotten vaccinated BEFORE they stopped using Therm? Of course there's still gonna be cases of it genius! You can't undo the damage that's already done! And if you trust the fucking vaccines so much, why are you worried? Your kids are vaccinated so there shouldn't be anything to worry about right? And with that I bid you fond FUCK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    How many times have those kids who've been diagnosed since gotten vaccinated BEFORE they stopped using Therm? Of course there's still gonna be cases of it genius! You can't undo the damage that's already done! And if you trust the fucking vaccines so much, why are you worried? Your kids are vaccinated so there shouldn't be anything to worry about right? And with that I bid you fond FUCK YOU!
    the rates of autism of kids that have not been vaccinated with that preservative have continued to grow. If it was thimerasol, why haven't the rates of new borns decreased. Why can't you or any other anti vaccine nutcase produce a shred of scientific evidence of a connection? why does every single reputable science and medical organization claim there is no link?
    Credentials:

Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. This forum supports science, not conspiracy theories. If you have actual science to back up your claims, we'd love to see it.
    Credentials:

as for the Autism thing. when my daughter was born she was coming along very well with all of her learning steps. she was starting to talk and do a lot of really smart things before she was a year old. Then we took her in to get her immunization shots, she ended up getting a slight fever 101* was the highest we recorded and it didn't last very long. soon we started noticing that everything that she had learned was all going away and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. after taking her to the doctor for many test we found out that she had Autism. she is my only child that I will ever get immunized when they are supposed to be. I know without a doubt in my mind that if I didn't take my daughter in to get immunized when I did that she probably would be fine today. if you could have seen her eyes change like I had to you would understand

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    as for the Autism thing. when my daughter was born she was coming along very well with all of her learning steps. she was starting to talk and do a lot of really smart things before she was a year old. Then we took her in to get her immunization shots, she ended up getting a slight fever 101* was the highest we recorded and it didn't last very long. soon we started noticing that everything that she had learned was all going away and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. after taking her to the doctor for many test we found out that she had Autism. she is my only child that I will ever get immunized when they are supposed to be. I know without a doubt in my mind that if I didn't take my daughter in to get immunized when I did that she probably would be fine today. if you could have seen her eyes change like I had to you would understand
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience. autism would've hit around the same age with or without vaccinations. It happens in kids that don't get vaccinated too. They experience normal development, and then at about 1-3 things start to slow down or regress.

correlation does not equal causation.
    Credentials:

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    Mr science wouldn't under stand because there is no chart in front of him to explain it because he can't figure shit out on his own.