Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arm pit zits

Arm pit zits

Omg, I hate these fucking things...I have had 4 pop up since starting my cycle, otherwise the acne has calmed down, get one here and there on my back or glutes , but not bad at all, thank god for anti-bacterial soap.(my home remedy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, I use peroxide soap Pan-Oxyl and it works great. What kind do you use?
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Re: Arm pit zits

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Whatever my g/f buys lol...usually a decent name brand something like Dial liquid, rub it into the spots, really seems to speed up the healing process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Very nice... never heard of this but I'm looking for it to try it out. Thank you

Dude I get them right under my belt line. I work with a 5000 degree flame. The pool of sweat down my front is hell. But only on cycle do I get them in weird spots. Cruising totally fine. I always wonder is one compound better or if it's just body type.

I have been battling mild shoulder and bacne for at least 2 months. I have been on antibiotics, b-5,antibacterial bodywash,and otc acne cleaner.I would get a little better then Breakout again. I'm sure this is probably a coincidence, but I started tren a a week ago and my acne has been drying up like craze.My wife said look better now that it has in months.

Never had the armpit zit ...ouch. Damn acne roller coaster lol. Seems like I've been battling it forever. It's mild but sill annoying. Mine is on my shoulders. I also get these weird ingrown hairs on my forearms.

I was good during pct now I'm getting some flair ups again.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Quote Originally Posted by NTL View Post
    I have been battling mild shoulder and bacne for at least 2 months. I have been on antibiotics, b-5,antibacterial bodywash,and otc acne cleaner.I would get a little better then Breakout again. I'm sure this is probably a coincidence, but I started tren a a week ago and my acne has been drying up like craze.My wife said look better now that it has in months.
    That's interesting most of the guys I know get the worst case of acne when they run Tren.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    Very nice... never heard of this but I'm looking for it to try it out. Thank you
    I use it w a brush on my back. This plus tanning pretty much knocks it out.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

I also use a brush to scrub my back......if I do it Ed then the zits stay away