Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "small" problem lol

V.I.P.

Re: "small" problem lol

I think I may be done he just lied to me. Said he has a heart condition and going to dr tomorrow. His mom is my wife's friend he is going to a psychiatric dr.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    I think I may be done he just lied to me. Said he has a heart condition and going to dr tomorrow. His mom is my wife's friend he is going to a psychiatric dr.
    Lying is never okay but its not an employers right to know the details of your medical stuff. Hes also probably a bit embarrassed hes going to see his shrink. He may need more help than you can give him. Do whats right for you bud.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Lying is never okay but its not an employers right to know the details of your medical stuff. Hes also probably a bit embarrassed hes going to see his shrink. He may need more help than you can give him. Do whats right for you bud.
    That is true cwb I don't have the right as an employer. I just hate when people lie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by layddually View Post
    That is true cwb I don't have the right as an employer. I just hate when people lie to me.
    Thats never something we will be okay with. Wish he had the sense just to say he had an appointment because now that hes lied youll never look at him the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

V.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Thats never something we will be okay with. Wish he had the sense just to say he had an appointment because now that hes lied youll never look at him the same.
    And on top of that this tren of yours is wicked and making my aggression a little on the high side.

V.I.P.

If I were you Id go and talk to your wife. Tell her whats going on and ask her what she thinks you should do. If the kid wants to work thats one thing but Id be worried about making my wife mad more than Id worry about keeping the dead weight around. You never know maybe the kid is just cluless and he really wants to work but its the first time he has had to do any work at all. Your wife will talk to the kids mom and get back to you with an answer, well my wife would anyway.

V.I.P.

Wife said make him want to quit but I don't think I have to worry anymore. He was suppose to call me to find out what time we starting on mon he hasn't called.