Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How much water?

How much water?

Okay serious question. How in the world is it possible to drink gallons of water a day? I can get to 1/2 to 3/4 of a gallon an I'm constantly in the washroom. I have an office job so I'm not physically working hard and don't have a need for water. Maybe I have a teeny bladder. LOL. Any thoughts?

V.I.P.
    I drink two but sweat and pee a lot I usually drink about a gallon in the gym
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: How much water?

I'm like you, small bladder + my prostate is probably slightly enlarged, so I pee alot..I get in a gallon a day or so. If your not sweating/exerting yourself a lot then you will not need quite as much, I sweat ALOT at the gym, there is no set number, but I think if you get close to a gallon a day your ok.

Having to pee all day is a problem . I worked for an automobile manufacturer and u had to have an off line guy take your place. They didn't like that at all. I forewarned them that the Thursday and Friday before my show I was taking diuretics and would litterally go every 10 min in a 10 hour shift. It got But it gets Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Having to pee all day is a problem . I worked for an automobile manufacturer and u had to have an off line guy take your place. They didn't like that at all. I forewarned them that the Thursday and Friday before my show I was taking diuretics and would litterally go every 10 min in a 10 hour shift. It got But it gets Crazy.
    LOL, yah on Lasix you may as well just stand in front of the toliet, as soon as you turn around you are going to have to go again...

I put away at least 3 gallons a day.I work on a furnace in a steel mill with extreme temperatures so I sweat alot.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I think most everybody needs a gallon per day.I HATE water-so it is a real bitch to drink -but is very important-Luck-OD

Hate water too

I always carried a 32oz cup and filled it up 4 or 5 times a day and chugged it. I hate water also. Another thing is I carried a gallon of crystal lite with me and drank it all day.

Everyone should drink 1oz for every kilogram of bodyweight just for proper bodily function. That is for a sedentary individual. Now, if you're an athlete you need to drink much much more. I drink a gallon and a half everyday and if I drink less I notice an immediate difference.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.