Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much water?

Re: How much water?

I don't hate water, and have actually grown to enjoy it. Same as you SisterSteel I notice when my water intake has been low.

It's about the only thing I drink

Banned

I think 15 glass of water enough to drink in a day but it depends on you that how much water you can drink. I drink at least 10 to 15 glass of water. Water is best for us so we should rink maximum water.

I drink as much as I feel I need. However, I just bought a gallon jug and am going to make it a point to drink this from when I get home at 5:00 pm until I go to bed. Throughout the day I hope to drink the equivalent amount at work but don't plan to bring the jug.

When I try to do the gallon a day thing, it goes right through me, but I can do a gallon of milk a day, and maybe a liter of water during lifting, and I'm fine. I feel like that should even out while getting a little something out of it, but my thinking could be flawed.

Goes right through you? That's what you want. Should be pissing a lot. Means your washing everything out as opposed to holding all the water.

If you want to not retain water make sure you're drinking enough. Also, if you're dehydrated you're more likely to pull a muscle while your training. Something very cool that some don't know is that water helps mobilize fat to.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    If you want to not retain water make sure you're drinking enough. Also, if you're dehydrated you're more likely to pull a muscle while your training. Something very cool that some don't know is that water helps mobilize fat to.
    ^^^ True^^^

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Revend View Post
    I think 15 glass of water enough to drink in a day but it depends on you that how much water you can drink. I drink at least 10 to 15 glass of water. Water is best for us so we should rink maximum water.
    Gym St Johns Wood

JerseyDevil

I love water....but only to a point. I hate the feeling of forcing it down.