Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How far do you drive....

Re: How far do you drive....

Quote Originally Posted by Ecto View Post
    My gym was only 5 minutes away, but I don't have to do that anymore. Got everything I need at home. DB's, Barbell and Bumper Plates, Squat Rack, Bench, Dip/Pullup Station, Sled. It's all I'll ever need. I will get me a GHD soon, maybe by summer. I would love to have a Reverse Hyper, but too damn expensive, I'll just continue pulling weights on my Sled.
    A reverse hyper is a great piece of equipment. A GHR is also another great machine everyone should utilize.

When you pull your sled don't forget you can do it facing the sled (pulling backwards) and facing the front. You can also use many different positions to hold the bar or whatever you hold to pull the bar.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

No drive for me just a flight of stairs, but I do miss the environment of gyms. I felt an extra boost to push harder. When I work out in the basement it’s so easy to call it quits and head up stairs. At the Gym I would seem to go the extra mile. Having 5 kids I am needed at home and they are my motivation.

I don't think I would train at home even if I had everything I needed there. The environment I train in is also very important to me.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    A reverse hyper is a great piece of equipment. A GHR is also another great machine everyone should utilize.

When you pull your sled don't forget you can do it facing the sled (pulling backwards) and facing the front. You can also use many different positions to hold the bar or whatever you hold to pull the bar.
    I do love my sled, i pull back and front, with just 2 straps. I got this little jewel at Rogue Fitness, I have bought quite a bit of stuff from there

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-sleds.php

A client of mine made me a speed sled. It's quite nice. I pull it with a chain and attach it to a straight bar handle that I can hold up, down, etc.

I'd like to get a prowler. That's a great conditioning tool to.

^^ prowler is soooo great

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    ^^ prowler is soooo great
    Isn't that aka a cat burglar lmao. Seriously wtf is a prowler?
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Basically the best form if cardio ever

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

I only travel maybe 5 minutes depending what part of the world I am in.If on a cruise ship is just usually up a few decks.That prowler looks like a fine piece of training equipment !! Never used-YET-now I will Thanks-OD

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Isn't that aka a cat burglar lmao. Seriously wtf is a prowler?

These are Prowlers and they kick ass, great for conditioning and really work the Hams.

http://www.flexcart.com/members/elit...lt.asp?cid=390