Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Career change

V.I.P.

Re: Career change

I called out sick to work the past 2 days and went out looking for a new job. I have it narrowed down to 2 nice restaurants, both of which are hiring. I have to fill out applications online and then call the store, I will have this done by monday. When I get the job settled I will go the school I will be attended and enroll in the next round of classes. Things are looking good so far but I have to admit I am nervous.

It will be worth it when your done Mj.

V.I.P.

Re: Career change

I dont know if I told anyone here this but last weekend I had a gun pulled on me at work. I am the graveyard manager of a busy 24hr restaurant, on the weekends we have 3 sheriffs deputies as security in full uniform. Around 545am about 2 hrs after the security left there was the drunk dumbass in the store that was acting like a fool jumping on the booths and bothering the other guests so we asked him to leave numerous times, he was insulted and started to threaten that he had a gun. He left with his friends and then came back 5 mins later with a pistol waiving it at me and the employees. We called the police wehn the arrived I showed them the cameras we have and the guy even payed with his own credit card, the server remembered his name and found his facebook lol. the guy has a felony warrant out for him for brandishing a firearm in an occupiied dwelling.