Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: OD

OD

OD deserves some praise for his contributions to this forum and the community. I have become friends with him and witnessed first hand how he has repeatedly proven himself to be a huge asset to all of us. He does what he does out of kindness and dedication to what we all do.
    Hats off to you OD.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Re: OD

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    OD deserves some praise for his contributions to this forum and the community. I have become friends with him and witnessed first hand how he has repeatedly proven himself to be a huge asset to all of us. He does what he does out of kindness and dedication to what we all do.
    Hats off to you OD.
    I second that he is one tough old sob, who tells it likes it is, this board wouldn't be the same without him, he does so much to help look out for us.

Thanks,Bro

Kaz

Agreed OD is an amazing asset to the community. He has gone above and beyond anything I could have asked for to help me in many ways. Thank you so much for everything OD!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [email]Aculeus@securenym.net

U know how much you mean to me bro. Thx for everything

hell yeah. extremely valuable to this community. awesome guy, vast amount of knowledge, always helpful. i've got a lot of respect for the "Alpha Zilla"
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

In the short time I've come to know OD I've come to respect him a lot and that's not something that happens easily with me. He's more than just an asset to our community. He's a caring person who helps anyone he can and we are fortunate to have him at MC.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Sherk
    I like to think of Jesus, I mean OD in a tuxedo T-shirt. 'Cause it says like, I wanna be formal but I’m here to party too. I like to party, so I like my Jesus, I mean OD to party.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Thanks folks-you have no idea how much you all mean to me.I appreciate the kind words-Thanks-OD

It's great to have what we have here and we owe a lot to OD.....thanks brother!!!!!

Now, I've thought about this one for a day or so, haha. Seriously though, what I apprecieate about OD not only his knowledge and dedication to the board, but the positive and often times humorus attitude he couples with it! That is a rare combination.