Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OD

Sherk
    Don't think we forgot about you either knights. We wouldn't have this great place if you and OD didn't make it happen, so thanks to the both of you.

Re: OD

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Don't think we forgot about you either knights. We wouldn't have this great place if you and OD didn't make it happen, so thanks to the both of you.
    you got that right! this is by far the best fitness board i have been on. when i got the invite right after this board was created i was pretty stoked. this is a great community that tries to takes care of each other instead of just talking shit to one another. i know i can rely on and trust my MC family.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    This board is here because knights wanted a forum dedicated to honesty and sponsors w integrity. I was lucky enough to be a part of it.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

He goes above and beyond. He's a true asset.hes one I'd like to sit down and talk to in person .alot of great stories I bet.

OD and Knights are as good as it gets, I have a couple years experience with them to know it is absolutely true. Huge props to them. As a thank you to them, let's keep the board the way it is now with everyone abiding by the rules and vets teaching the newbs the right way. My motto is, if you're not sure then don't say it. You rarely regret what you don't say. MC definitely has more of a family feel than other boards and that is a great thing.

V.I.P.

lol i remember when I first met od on eb and he turned me onto test base, what a pal...

It is I that is truly fortunate to have all of you support this forum, I know we'll go through rough patches and growing pains.....but I'll do whatever it takes to ensure that this place we call home will always be and will always remain a place we can all be proud of. Once again....thank you all for supporting and participating here at MC, this is the ONLY way we will grow as a family and community.

Quote Originally Posted by knights View Post
    It is I that is truly fortunate to have all of you support this forum, I know we'll go through rough patches and growing pains.....but I'll do whatever it takes to ensure that this place we call home will always be and will always remain a place we can all be proud of. Once again....thank you all for supporting and participating here at MC, this is the ONLY way we will grow as a family and community.
    Yes Knights you deserve alot of credit, you have built a great community here, this is by far the best board I have ever belonged to. It's the only board I visit.

Quote Originally Posted by agentyes View Post

nice!!!