Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: interesting

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    That is a small part of why I believe they should bring back public execution. I believe that there is nothing else that would help to stop this kind of thing! Hang them and Hang them High!
    I totally agree!!!

That is a small part of why I believe they should bring back public execution. I believe that there is nothing else that would help to stop this kind of thing! Hang them and Hang them High!
    I'm a firm believer in respect through fear lol. However hanging is to humane. I say bring back public stoning!
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    I'm a firm believer in respect through fear lol. However hanging is to humane. I say bring back public stoning!
    Hung,drawn and quartered.

you know these are some already sick twisted people ... do you think it would give them more attention?
    and there fore encourage them... I have no problem with death penalty as a method of punishment . but it does nothing for prevention..After all, every criminal thinks they are going to get away with it .. So they are not going to change their mind because of the death penalty... but these freaks are looking for publicity .. so are they going to just surrender just so they can have a trail and be the center of attention at a trial.

i have believed for many years that public execution is the answer. show everybody what happens when you do wrong. i like the idea of cutting ppls hands off if they steal and like said before "hang em' high" if they kill.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"