Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Victor conte

V.I.P.
    I think it will b legal very soon. Media I'd pushing trt now so it's only a matter of time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    We could never have 2 different Olympics, 1 enhanced and 1 non-enhanced. There's no way to be 100% certain that someone didn't or isn't using. Not to mention, many athletes go away/disappear during their offseason so they don't have to deal with the random drug testing. When you lift at the international level (at least here in the USA) USADA comes and randomly tests you all the time (if you're competing in an Olympic Event). They also need to know where you live, work, train, and where you always are. USADA will come to your home at midnight and have you piss in front of them or come to your training facility and make you piss there.

They should just legalize it and allow for it. Than all this bullshit can be put to an end. AAS and other performance enhancers won't make an average joe into an Olympian.
    You're absolutely correct, there will always be cheaters. I do feel for the guys who choose not to use them though, whatever their reasons are. They'll never stand a chance.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

V.I.P.
    No chance at all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    No chance at all
    Mmmmm I dono man. We'll see.

Steroids will never be legal.in my opinion if you know everyone is using them and your not dont enter the event.yes it is a shame that "clean" people can't compete on a level playing field.but that's just the way it is.

As I was typing that I questioned whether I really believed myself.lol

V.I.P.
    I just think sooner rather than later everyone will be on trt... UFC already allows it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Victor conte

Victor is a GENIUS.I have spoke with him at legth on a couple ocassions.I can hold my own with most anybody-this guy is in a league all by himself-Kudos-OD

He seems absolutely brilliant.