Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facist Swedes at it again

Re: Facist Swedes at it again

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I know we think we have it hard here (and we do) considering the negativity of aas, but be glad you don't live in Sweden, they have legalized the practice of 'muscle profiling' Most of you are to young to remember bodybuilder Andreas Cahling (Swedish native). Listen to this bullshit it comes straight from the horses mouth.

Swedish police hit hard on Wednesday looking for muscular people in a surprise razzia involving 100 officers descending on 40 gyms in the Stockholm area. Police rounded up 60 more people considered as too muscular by the police and ordered them to produce a urine test and labeled them as suspects as per local Swedish media. Despite only 2 people actually being detained, police vowed to be back with razzias against muscular people in other areas of Sweden as well.

This is in line with the Swedish goverments crackdown and persecution of muscular people and Reggae music fans.

Sweden is the first country doing muscle profiling and now harbors the first Muscle Dissenters which are the individuals in Sweden who refuse to downgrade their arm measurements.

A muscular person at a reggae concert would be in doubble jeopardy!

What kind of international travel advisory and travel warning will be issued for athletes and muscular people regarding Sweden? I think he tested positive later and now has to take regular drug test to keep his driver's license!

WTF? This is facisim! I can't believe they treat their citizens like this..btw here is a pic of Andreas at 60!

Attachment 788
    Agreed, muscle profiling is silly. I remember a Jay Cutler video about how he had to cancel his appearence in Sweeden after Freeman was taken in. I don't remember Andreas, but I'm going to read about him. The dude looks awesome!!

8979_1_1ok.jpg

what about Martin Kjellstrom? have they tested this 300+lb'r

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    8979_1_1ok.jpg

what about Martin Kjellstrom? have they tested this 300+lb'r
    He kind of looks like a pumped up steroid version of Tony Soprano...If I were him I would most defiantly leave Sweden.

Btw..His outer upper thighs look a little off to me..Synthol perhaps? or just a really strange quad shape? Not taking anything away the guy is a beast.
    Last edited by kazman68; 01-08-2013 at 11:48 PM.

That Guy is dam big.I would like to train with someone like that.

the big thing is he is from Sweden.. I remember when they were busting Toney Freeman and say WTF... they are busting Freeman and this guy is in Sweden all the time... and don't tell me he is natural .. this guy is a monster ..he is pro BB'er and don't tell the big event that freeman was going ...he wasn't there . had to be the biggest bb'ing even in Sweden.. I sure he was pushing protein for some company..

according to this web site he is 143kg , so that is 286+28.6 or 314lbs

http://bestbodybuildersimages.blogsp...jellstrom.html

so I am think he is "weazen' the juice"

wow, i guess it's not just our country thats going to shit, it's the whole fucking world. thats bullshit.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Orange24 View Post
    I literally picture OD looking exactly like this guy...
    Same here without the white beard maybe lil better looking ( no homo) he's the alpha omega so he's gotta b attractive