Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Cardio duration

Re: Cardio duration

Everyone should do cardio. It's broscience that you can't grow while doing cardio. It has MANY benefits.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by GSRacer View Post
    One makes you a man, and the other makes your balls shrink.

In all seriousness, not much difference. Raising your heart rate to an aerobic bpm for 30 min 3 times per week will gibe you the benefit most of us are looking for, while preserving mass. If you are training for an endurance event, then this advice changes
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Everyone should do cardio. It's broscience that you can't grow while doing cardio. It has MANY benefits.
    Amen

Agley

Well!!Cardio exercise has own importance for keep fitness of the body.Many people do this type of exercise every morning so they have not problem for health.I will also suggest you cardio exercise like cycling, running, rope skipping, swimming jumpng etc.According to me that 45min is the best duration of the cardio exercises...

You should do run on treadmill to improve you endurance. You must be loosing your fat but if you want to maintain weight, you should do weight training. Increase the muscle weight and reduce the fat weight from body. This will improve your personality.

Hmm jogging for lengthy periods can be difficult on you legs and around fibrous. If your not preparing for a master range run, would keep it to 20-30mins at a relaxed average pace....

Personal Training Cary

Quote Originally Posted by Antoni2 View Post
    Hmm jogging for lengthy periods can be difficult on you legs and around fibrous. If your not preparing for a master range run, would keep it to 20-30mins at a relaxed average pace....

Personal Training Cary
    Thanks Alton(yep Alton), amazing and coherent advice! Please do this elsewhere.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

V.I.P.

I often talk to people at the gym I go to about their work outs and cardio. Im no expert by any means but I have been doing this since I was 20 years old (Thats in the time before Nautilus). I had just read a book by Dr. Ken Cooper so I was pumped up to go running. Anyway, most of the people at my gym are red necks so I have to give the red neck version or they wont understand what Im talking about. The red neck version goes like this, You must exercise hard enough to sweat. You have 3 main factors that you can increase to help you get better results from your cardio session. Duration, speed and intensity. Duration is easy to increase but boreing. Speed is also easy and better done in short bursts, about one minute or less, like a sprinter. Increaseing the intensity is tricky but once you figure out that you have to make your body work harder than it normally does you can do that too. A good example is the way I increase my intensity, I carry a 5 pound olympic plate in each hand while Im on the tread mill. Some people dont think this will help but all you have to do is to look at your mailman. They carry the mail in a mail pouch house to house and usually dont have a weight problem. A bonus that the mailmen get are great looking legs.
    So to hit the target heart range sweat. You know you are there when you sweat. Choose one or more of the other 3 variables and you will have a cardio session that will give results. Oh and I would start at doing cardio 2 or 3 times a week. Thats it. Its not easy but if you stay at it and throw in a good clean diet you will get results!