Thread: Prami dosage

Prami dosage

Hello all I am planning on running tren Ace along with some other compounds I have some prami but I am confused on the correct dosage I have pharm grade prami .25 in pill form should should I take it ED or EOD?

Sherk
    It has a half life of 8-12 hrs so ed. Have you used prami before? Some, like me, prefer caber as prami can make you extremely ill with flue like symptoms, violent vomiting, fuck with your vision and give you pretty bad headaches. I took it at night because it made me feel so bad. I'll never touch the stuff again. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick some up just incase you don't like the prami. Caber is dosed .5mg eod.

Re: Prami dosage

wrong area though
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by ineedtogrow View Post
    wrong area though
    true indeed sorry about that I will post it in the appropriate forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    It has a half life of 8-12 hrs so ed. Have you used prami before? Some, like me, prefer caber as prami can make you extremely ill with flue like symptoms, violent vomiting, fuck with your vision and give you pretty bad headaches. I took it at night because it made me feel so bad. I'll never touch the stuff again. Wouldn't be a bad idea to pick some up just incase you don't like the prami. Caber is dosed .5mg eod.

Itried Dostines before but I did not notice any significant change and that was also Pharm grade.