Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Thumbs up Lance Armstrong

http://msn.foxsports.com/cycling/sto...ulating-011413 good read -but I personaly think the guy is a complete dick.His admission is merely a smoke screen to get him back onboard and I think he will soon be a snitch to save his ass.Comments ? -OD

V.I.P.
    I agree 100% the only reason I can see him doing this is to bring everyone down
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There is nothing honorable to gain from admitting. His excuse was eveyone was doing it so he had to so the playing field would be level.

If he was smart he would have just stayed out of the light about it. He has more money than anyone could ever need. This is purely his ego showing. Like a little kid pointing the finger.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

V.I.P.

Re: Lance Armstrong

hes a douche for sure.

I agree 100% prick...kind of when Lyle Alzado came out years ago, and lied that steroids were killing him..when it was AIDS...I remember after he died a guy at the gym said we should go to his grave and throw a bunch of vials and needles on it, kind of harsh, I don't want anyone to die..but he was a major factor in getting all this anti-steroid hype going by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I agree 100% prick...kind of when Lyle Alzado came out years ago, and lied that steroids were killing him..when it was AIDS...I remember after he died a guy at the gym said we should go to his grave and throw a bunch of vials and needles on it, kind of harsh, I don't want anyone to die..but he was a major factor in getting all this anti-steroid hype going by the media.
    Yes he died of aids.but everyone in the world brings him up when u say steroids wont kill you.then u tell them he died of Aids and they look at u like your crazy.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Same shit is going down here!! Little Lance is going to toss PEDs under the bus to save his lil " no balls" ass.Keep in mind-he is still going to use PEDs while fucking everybody else.The guy is a real piece of shit-OD

I'm sure in his mind narcing is a legitimate option.im not in his shoes.for me I'm going to jail before I snitch on someone doing the same thing as me.Kaz if me and you were partners in crime and I got busted and they said they'd show leniency of me to rat you out,then I'm stuck cause I'm going to jail.thats just the code I live by and I've proved it before.

Did he say what PED's he was using?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    Did he say what PED's he was using?
    Coke , tne , meth lol.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!