Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong

V.I.P.

Re: Lance Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm sure in his mind narcing is a legitimate option.im not in his shoes.for me I'm going to jail before I snitch on someone doing the same thing as me.Kaz if me and you were partners in crime and I got busted and they said they'd show leniency of me to rat you out,then I'm stuck cause I'm going to jail.thats just the code I live by and I've proved it before.
    i'm right there with ya. i got locked up for a while for something i didnt do, but they thought i did because i would snitch. where i came from very bad things would happen to you if you were a snitch.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    I'm sure in his mind narcing is a legitimate option.im not in his shoes.for me I'm going to jail before I snitch on someone doing the same thing as me.Kaz if me and you were partners in crime and I got busted and they said they'd show leniency of me to rat you out,then I'm stuck cause I'm going to jail.thats just the code I live by and I've proved it before.
    I believe you 100%, and I would do the same, actually have, I got into some trouble like 20 years ago, and when they wanted me to work with the prosecutor I said nothing! This was out of state and the local (Cincinnati) prosecutor called me and told me he needed to help me, I said 'hold on' got my plea agreement and said "where in my agreement does it say i have to help you?" He didn't say a word and I hung up...

I realy dont care if Lance used gear,I think they all were useing and he was better at it then the competition .So he still won IMO . As far as he may snitch to save his own ass , time will tell . Hope not , nobody should get in trouble for gear .
    Two words says it all SO WHAT !

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Lyle Alzado came out years ago, and lied that steroids were killing him..when it was AIDS...
    I never knew he had aids... that was back before the cocktail...
    I knew aids was common among needle users .. and was not uncommon in steroid users

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/15/sp...e-is-dead.html
    Because brain cancer is often associated with AIDS, his doctors have taken pains to point out that extensive testing had established conclusively that Mr. Alzado had neither AIDS nor the virus that causes it............

so it looks like this was a rumour in his obit...

I remember Freddy Mercury , admitted to the press he had aids and died the next day ... it was so hard to believe he was gay.. in a band called queen, those videos crazy little thing call love, a night at the opera... etc so hard to believe he was gay....I just didn't see that coming ....LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    Same shit is going down here!! Little Lance is going to toss PEDs under the bus to save his lil " no balls" ass.Keep in mind-he is still going to use PEDs while fucking everybody else.The guy is a real piece of shit-OD
    This! He's going to demonize peds to save his career.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/15/sp...e-is-dead.html
    Because brain cancer is often associated with AIDS, his doctors have taken pains to point out that extensive testing had established conclusively that Mr. Alzado had neither AIDS nor the virus that causes it............

so it looks like this was a rumour in his obit...

I remember Freddy Mercury , admitted to the press he had aids and died the next day ... it was so hard to believe he was gay.. in a band called queen, those videos crazy little thing call love, a night at the opera... etc so hard to believe he was gay....I just didn't see that coming ....LOL
    I think Fit knew some guys who knew Alzado, I heard he partied alot, and lived a crazy lifestyle. "Although there is no medical evidence that links steroid use to brain cancer" <<<< This...A guy at the gym sister was a neurosurgeon and she said no way in hell did steroids cause brain cancer, again if that's what he really died of, like I said Fit says he knew guys that had inner information that it was AIDS, maybe he will chime in on this.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    I think Fit knew some guys who knew Alzado, I heard he partied alot, and lived a crazy lifestyle. "Although there is no medical evidence that links steroid use to brain cancer" <<<< This...A guy at the gym sister was a neurosurgeon and she said no way in hell did steroids cause brain cancer, again if that's what he really died of, like I said Fit says he knew guys that had inner information that it was AIDS, maybe he will chime in on this.
    not challenging you there Kaz..
    I would suspect Growth more that roids for a brain tumor...especially when you factor in that in those days Growth was harvested from cadavers and monkey brains .. it was incredibly expensive .. Had to be a pro football player to afford it. it required a lot of brains for one dose..

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    not challenging you there Kaz..
    I would suspect Growth more that roids for a brain tumor...especially when you factor in that in those days Growth was harvested from cadavers and monkey brains .. it was incredibly expensive .. Had to be a pro football player to afford it. it required a lot of brains for one dose..
    He didn't have brain cancer. Yes I know this first hand