Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lance Armstrong

Re: Lance Armstrong

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    He didn't have brain cancer. Yes I know this first hand
    the guy had some serious weight loss before he died.. didn't look good .. still had the massive melon
    So he didn't have brain cancer.. do you know he had aids?

it would explain the weight loss... which made his melon look even bigger...

Back then it was really kept secret if you had aids.. there was nothing any one could do...
    and there was a sigma..and you had Rev Farwell saying you deserved god's wrath

I remember reading that when aids first started showing up, the person would get aids go into the hospital and since they didn't know how it was spread ..the orderlies would just open the door and slide the food tray to them out of fear.. until the cdc determined it was blood born ..

also a massive melon..goes hand and hand with Brain cancer ...
    the head grows cause it needs room for the tumor ...
    strange fact .. newscaster have a tendency if being hired for large than normal head because they fill the screen better...and as a result have a higher than normal incident of brain cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    the guy had some serious weight loss before he died.. didn't look good .. still had the massive melon
    So he didn't have brain cancer.. do you know he had aids?

it would explain the weight loss... which made his melon look even bigger...

Back then it was really kept secret if you had aids.. there was nothing any one could do...
    and there was a sigma..and you had Rev Farwell saying you deserved god's wrath

I remember reading that when aids first started showing up, the person would get aids go into the hospital and since they didn't know how it was spread ..the orderlies would just open the door and slide the food tray to them out of fear.. until the cdc determined it was blood born ..
    Yes he had aids. A very good friend if mine watched him die. When he told me I was shocked for about 3 seconds then it all made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by xdude View Post
    not challenging you there Kaz..
    I would suspect Growth more that roids for a brain tumor...especially when you factor in that in those days Growth was harvested from cadavers and monkey brains .. it was incredibly expensive .. Had to be a pro football player to afford it. it required a lot of brains for one dose..
    This is true..People got sick from the cadaver gh.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    This is true..People got sick from the cadaver gh.
    I took Crescorman but just one kit.thats all there was then.

I had another thought while talking to my wife.If it wasn't for Lance Armstrong who the FUCK would give a shit about Cycling!!! NOT ME!!...seriously,whoever started this( I'm sure in the cycling industry)didnt think that if you take away Lance who do you have? NOONE!! Just my 2 cents but how many people would give a shit about the Tour de France?. Exphy you don't count here.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fuelfan View Post
    Did he say what PED's he was using?
    Yes. EPO, test cyp and growth hormone. He also did plenty of blood doping too.

Lance seems like kind of a jerk, but who cares. Dude helped raise 500 mill + for cancer. I seriously doubt anyone that received treatment though livestrong gives a shit about his PED use or his douche attitude.

Gents its all about the dollar bills. His pocket book is threatened right now and he is going to do everything in his power to stop that.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

If I was put in that same situation I would have been winning a shit ton of juice myself. The only difference between him and I is I would have taken it to my grave!