Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pray for my wife please!!!

Family sorry for the delay in writing back. Just took time off to surround her with love.

The ct scan procedure went well. There were signs of growth around the area but the doc was very positive and reassuring that he wasn't alarmed of ant abnormalities. Of course we all know that unless 100% proof has been given then worry is still there.

We go back in next Thursday for a biopsi of the area and will know 100% sure when the results come back.

I just held her yesterday and let her cry. On the inside I was coming undone but held strong for her with smiles and reassurance. Last night I watched her sleep and prayed again to not take my angel.

We've been married for 10yrs and had many up and down moments of our lives, and wouldn't take back one of them. I am believing by faith that all is normal and that it was God's way to help me appreciate more the angel he has sent me.

When I woke up this morning and saw all the responses I couldn't help but cry with a sense of love and support from you all.

I'm a very strong guy mentally and physically, but everyone's words melted me and gives me hope in knowing that good family members are out there to help us through the dark paths we will take in this life.

You all will never know how much you all mean to me, and how I would do anything for you no questions asked.

I'm at the gym today while my angel sleeps as I really need to work these emotions out.

Thank you again family and will keep you all informed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Sorry for the delayed post brother.....my wife and I will keep you in our prayers.....stay wrong for her it sounds like you do a good job of that any thing I could do I will....even if you need to just talk.....you can pm me for my cell# if you want

Re: Pray for my wife please!!!

Bad things happen to good people, with all the contaminants,pollution,stress our bodies are exposed too...Your a good man to stick by her, world needs more guys like you.

Quote Originally Posted by kazman68 View Post
    Bad things happen to good people, with all the contaminants,pollution,stress our bodies are exposed too...Your a good man to stick by her, world needs more guys like you.
    Very well said Kaz and I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and and your wife chrisotpherm.

Stay strong and positive.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Just said a prayer man, God loves to heal!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

We are here Chris-the entire group at MC is praying for you guys.Be strong-if you need anything let me know at any time-prayers-OD

This thread solidifies why MC and its members are the best of any group out there involved in this game.

This place honestly feels like a second family.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

Family I can't thank you enough for your love. I keep re-reading the post over and over and with tears literally running down my face I am so grateful for you. You will never know how much you all mean to me. When I say this I mean it: if I can ever be there for you I will, if there is ever anything you need I will give it, if you need love I will show it, if you need an ear to hear I will listen, if you need my life you have it and if I can ever help carry you with love say it and consider it done.

If you have ever met me you would know I'm tougher than nails, but when it comes to you my family I'm as soft and tender as you need me.

Thank you all so much and know your prayers and strength help us both take another positive step!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Just had my wife read this too and she wanted us to pass on to you that you will be in our prayers.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

i missed this thread, but Chris i will say one thing. i'm not a praying man, but you guys are definitely in my thoughts. i have lost family to cancer and it is rough. if there is a god out there i really hope that he hears the prayers going out to him and helps your family. stay strong and help keep your wife strong, thats whats going to get you guys through this. i wish you guys the best of luck and if i were near i would offer you my shoulder brother.
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"