Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

Bigmike

Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

So I've been going out with this new girl for some time. Came over her place after the gym to find her crying her eyes out scared shitless.... turns out three grown men cornered her in the lot and talked a slew of sexual bullshit. Just general harassment but scary for a woman alone at 10pm walking across the lot.

Needles to say I was pissed! I knew where this fucker lived and confronted him about the situation. He was ready to get physical until I took my jacket off only rocking a wife beater as I'd just left the gym. Thank god for aculeus gear getting me to 220lbs. This dick was 6'2" I'm 5'9", all I have on him is a highschool wrestling background. He saw my build and like a switch changed his attitude.

I let him know my girl will now carry mace and a stun gun. I promised him next time he laid a hand on her she would leave him convulsing and pissing all over himself in the dirt. Dude man was furious but took it.

I ordered her two keychain cans of mace tonight along with a Terminator 8.8mill volt stun gun. I never go back on my word... I hope he trys again and she gets to use it. He needs a fucking wake up call hard.

Damn, what a piece and good job for taking care of it. I have a special bit of rage for guys that hurt women or children. My ultimate dream job would be a vigilante killer of men who hurt women or children.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Re: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Damn, what a piece and good job for taking care of it. I have a special bit of rage for guys that hurt women or children. My ultimate dream job would be a vigilante killer of men who hurt women or children.
    We think alike, I have also had that exact same thought. I always liked the "Death Wish" movies with Charles Bronson.

Or the movie taken. Bad ass mike.

Sherk
    Damn mike wish you lived in my neck of the woods. Shits been dead here lately. I would have went with you and not given him the chance to puff up his chest. This tren has me wanting to come down on someone. As soon as he opened the door, BOOM with a bean bag bullet to the chest damn near point blank and the stock of the shotgun immediately following. Fractured chest fractured skull, great night.

Damn Sherk, you have a bean bag gun?!

Bigmike

Re: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

I see you guys are all on the same page as me... and it would have been much worse. Unfortunately we had some fucked weather that did not allow me to drive back to my place. Other wise I would have confronted him with the 45auto Ruger and made it very clear. His response to me was if your girl tazes me I'll have her put in jail.... lol please bitch! Let's see what happens when the sheriff shows up for a call involving a woman in her mid 20s that has tazered a meth addict in a parking lot. I'm sure shell be sent right to jail when she tells the cops about how you were grabbing her ass and talking nasty shit as she cried and begged you to stop. Game over!

Kind of personal but the whole situation was fucked because this girl had a situation where she was raped at 19. So the fear and flash backs fucked her up all night. I wanted to murder that prick instead or standing there talking.
    Last edited by Bigmike; 01-18-2013 at 09:42 AM.

Sherk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister613 View Post
    Damn Sherk, you have a bean bag gun?!
    Hell yeah i do. what I dont have that I need I can get. I can get just about any weapon I need. I have friends in high and low places. The life of a 1%er.

Good job Mike. We need more kids like you.

Why in the world would someone you know do that? How old are these pricks??