Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

V.I.P.

Re: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

Let me put a little Idea into your head. When I was in the military I hung around some people from New York city. They said that if you want to get at someone beat them up but dont kill them. Then they go to the hospital and get better and you come back and do it again. They will tell their freinds and the story will spread. You will get more out of that than killing someone. Thats why I pack a 2 pound hammer and a crow bar in my vehicle. I would say that this way would be more satisfying than any other method. Thats just my two cents worth though. Oh a brick in your girlfriends purse will work too. : )

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by Fit Guru View Post
    Why in the world would someone you know do that? How old are these pricks??
    My girl is early 20s he is married with two kids and him and his friends that cornered her are in their mid 30s.

What a piece of shit! I'm happy to hear that you knew who they were and got the chance to say something. Hopefully that stops them from doing it again, to your girl and others too.

Brother you need to send a message! Anyone that would pull that kind of bullshit needs to be delt with now. Scum like that has no use in society. Absolute disrespect to a woman is unforgivable. It's a damn good thing that wasn't my wife or daughter due to the fact they both have canceled carry permits and will absolutely pull the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    My girl is early 20s he is married with two kids and him and his friends that cornered her are in their mid 30s.
    That just doesn't make any sense. Are they retarded??

Dudes you all have way more patience then I do with this kind of abortion that lived. My first call to his domicile would have been with a 2x4 or a good old fashioned wood billy. I just would nave had to hurt the POS. Why I could not be a cop. No patience with idiots and ass wipes like this. (this is me not juiced, old and ornery...)
    Good that you got her all set up and ready to go bro, good for you. Now teach her how to use it and make her practice. Not any good to be fumbling around with it and miss a good opportunity.

Bigmike

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    Dudes you all have way more patience then I do with this kind of abortion that lived. My first call to his domicile would have been with a 2x4 or a good old fashioned wood billy. I just would nave had to hurt the POS. Why I could not be a cop. No patience with idiots and ass wipes like this. (this is me not juiced, old and ornery...)
    Good that you got her all set up and ready to go bro, good for you. Now teach her how to use it and make her practice. Not any good to be fumbling around with it and miss a good opportunity.
    She's got the guns down as I took her shooting a couple weeks ago. The stun gun she bought has a laser pointer.... so its pretty basic.

Good job yo.... Thats one thing thats ok to get arrested over. Hope you at least grabbed the prick around his throat while you were talking!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    Damn mike wish you lived in my neck of the woods. Shits been dead here lately. I would have went with you and not given him the chance to puff up his chest. This tren has me wanting to come down on someone. As soon as he opened the door, BOOM with a bean bag bullet to the chest damn near point blank and the stock of the shotgun immediately following. Fractured chest fractured skull, great night.
    Hell yea.sherk u sound like my kinda dude

I wish some piece of shit would grab my ass. I'd enjoy breaking his wrist, than tearing his shoulder out, and after I'd enjoy a lil ground and pound.

Bigmike, I'd suggest you take your girl to a reputable BJJ/MMA school so she can learn how to defend herself. The mace and taser are great to have as long as she can get to it but if she forgets them or can't get to them they won't help.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.