Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

Re: Came over to my new GF crying her eyes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmike View Post
    I see you guys are all on the same page as me... and it would have been much worse. Unfortunately we had some fucked weather that did not allow me to drive back to my place. Other wise I would have confronted him with the 45auto Ruger and made it very clear. His response to me was if your girl tazes me I'll have her put in jail.... lol please bitch! Let's see what happens when the sheriff shows up for a call involving a woman in her mid 20s that has tazered a meth addict in a parking lot. I'm sure shell be sent right to jail when she tells the cops about how you were grabbing her ass and talking nasty shit as she cried and begged you to stop. Game over!

Kind of personal but the whole situation was fucked because this girl had a situation where she was raped at 19. So the fear and flash backs fucked her up all night. I wanted to murder that prick instead or standing there talking.
    some guy touches my girls ass it's over! especially if they cornered her. i can't believe you didn't do anything about that. like somebody else said, the second he opened that door i would have had his ass. hell, i had a kid yell at me one time and flip me off while he was in his car with windows up and doors locked. i punched the window out, drug him out and tore him up. i couldn't imagine what i would do if some guys did something like that to my wife!
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

Sister I would pay big money to watch you just kick the shit out of some guy like that while the whole time he's thinking to himself "holy shit I picked the wrong chick to Fuck with"

Bigmike

I understand some of you may think my non physical approach was not sufficient. However it pays to be well known in my parts. He will be receiving his eviction notice Monday. I took the apartment managers daughter to prom my high school year

Now he can have fun finding a new place for his fat ass wife and new born.

V.I.P.
    Revenge is sweet. Good for you for even having the balls to go over and set shit straight, and make life miserable for him in the end.

I think all our natural reactions would be to kick the shit out of the guy. But I think you handled it right. In our sue happy society you go and beat the hell out of him. He turns around and files assault charges or even worse something goes wrong and he falls oddly or cracks his head open and you kill him.

Shit can turn bad real quick and given the circumstances I think you handled it great. You are safe, your girl is safe and all is good.

Now with that said..... Fuck heads like that do not deserve to live and if there was a way to kill him without ever being caught..... Then he should be removed from the face of the earth so that he can never do it again.

Ltyson

Sent using Tapatalk

any update on this... Have you seen this pos again??

V.I.P.
    Maybe I'm the odd man out because of all the fights I've been in and times I've been arrested. I think u did right mike. I know how mad u must have been but eating the shit out of him is most likely just going to get you in trouble. I think there's always other ways to give them what they deserve. Don't get me wrong sometimes beating someone's ass is worth it just make sure u don't do anything to land u on big trouble. Beat him up walk away dot boot him when he's down don't take anything from him and don't make death threats. Felonies are nothing to mess w. my buddy is in jail right now for booting a guy in the face and breaking his jaw. That guy slapped his gf in front of her kid knocked her down and tried to rape her. My buddy best him within inches of his life but because he booted him he's the one doing 18mos and strike 2. Just my .02 I would hate to see a bad situation get worse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    I wish some piece of shit would grab my ass. I'd enjoy breaking his wrist, than tearing his shoulder out, and after I'd enjoy a lil ground and pound.

Bigmike, I'd suggest you take your girl to a reputable BJJ/MMA school so she can learn how to defend herself. The mace and taser are great to have as long as she can get to it but if she forgets them or can't get to them they won't help.
    Ummm is it wrong??? But the first part of Sisters statement was a turn on. Maybe it's me. But Sister is right a few classes and she will be better equipped.

And I had a girlfriend that was a tai kickboxing teacher. Small hot girl. Always dudes would grab her. She would kick them in the face so fast. Fucking miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Ummm is it wrong??? But the first part of Sisters statement was a turn on. Maybe it's me. But Sister is right a few classes and she will be better equipped.

And I had a girlfriend that was a tai kickboxing teacher. Small hot girl. Always dudes would grab her. She would kick them in the face so fast. Fucking miss her.
    I think all women should take BJJ or some practical martial art so they are equipped when someone harasses them.

Nelson, one thing I HATE is when someone grabs my ass.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious 13 View Post
    Maybe I'm the odd man out because of all the fights I've been in and times I've been arrested. I think u did right mike. I know how mad u must have been but eating the shit out of him is most likely just going to get you in trouble. I think there's always other ways to give them what they deserve. Don't get me wrong sometimes beating someone's ass is worth it just make sure u don't do anything to land u on big trouble. Beat him up walk away dot boot him when he's down don't take anything from him and don't make death threats. Felonies are nothing to mess w. my buddy is in jail right now for booting a guy in the face and breaking his jaw. That guy slapped his gf in front of her kid knocked her down and tried to rape her. My buddy best him within inches of his life but because he booted him he's the one doing 18mos and strike 2. Just my .02 I would hate to see a bad situation get worse
    Again, see... if she had the proper skills your buddy wouldn't have had to step in. Women here in the US seem to like being frail, fragile, and ill equipped to deal with assholes. It seems they need a man to do everything for them. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a one of those man hating feminists but I do believe women should be able to take care of themselves and not be so dependent.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

I'm with Sister on this one. All girls should be able to defend themselves. More ladies beat some ass it would stop. And if I see a dude do it in a crowd a few times. I might accidentally trip him. Then stomp them. Oh sorry.