Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much food to consume

Quote Originally Posted by Nelson303 View Post
    Holly fuck dude mad respect. I don't even try to start diet till April. Eat like a fucking pig till then. Wow. Hella control on the diet and dedication. Shitty part is I got a foot of height over you and almost 80lbs. And wish I could look that defined. Props.
    Thanks bro. I admit the holidays got the better of me. I was doing a lean bulk and watched what I ate almost all yr. when the holidays came around I ate whatever I wanted. I didn't get to far gone but my abs are def not that cut up right now lol.

To the original poster. I find if I follow these simple macro rules it helps to keep a nice lean bulk going. I got this from Larry Scott
    Your meals should be like this.
    Protein the size of your hand with fingers included.
    Carbs the size of your palm
    Fats half your palm.

I find if I eat oats, brown rice sweet potato,Quinoa as my carbs with some lean protein for all my meals I can keep nice and lean while adding lean mass.
    Last edited by Ironguruera; 01-20-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Re: How much food to consume

Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Thanks bro. I admit the holidays got the better of me. I was doing a lean bulk and watched what I ate almost all yr. when the holidays came around I ate whatever I wanted. I didn't get to far gone but my abs are def not that cut up right now lol.

To the original poster. I find if I follow these simple macro rules it helps to keep a nice lean bulk going. I got this from Larry Scott
    Your meals should be like this.
    Protein the size of your hand with fingers included.
    Carbs the size of your palm
    Fats half your palm.

I find if I eat oats, brown rice sweet potato,Quinoa as my carbs with some lean protein for all my meals I can keep nice and lean while adding lean mass.

Thanks I will try and do my rations following that formula hopefully I will get the results I want along with my cycle and cardio.