Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakfast Sandwich

Re: Breakfast Sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by Mattingly View Post
    Not many posts here lately so I figured I would add something. More of a meal idea than a recipe. I have more time on the weekends so I like to have a little more fun with meals than I can during the week. Breakfast is normally egg whites mixed in grits. Today, made my egg whites and cut out a couple rounds with a large drinking glass, put it on Ezekiel bread with a couple slices of turkey breast and turkey bacon. Ate the leftover egg whites on the side with Red Hot. The turkey bacon I found has 6g of protein per slice and tastes great. Enjoy...

Attachment 913
    Thanks for letting me know about your eating style, btw, water started coming into my mouth.

hmm you have a great breakfast sandwich.... but you need more time to make this because I have a busy routine so that's why I always use margarine on the bread or other things which can make the sandwich quick.. but I also eat some fruits with that because that is not give me energy for working to lunch time.

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    hmm you have a great breakfast sandwich.... but you need more time to make this because I have a busy routine so that's why I always use margarine on the bread or other things which can make the sandwich quick.. but I also eat some fruits with that because that is not give me energy for working to lunch time.
    Any comments?

regular bowel movements

Quote Originally Posted by Alton View Post
    Really? I need more time because "you have a busy routine"? Are you friggin kdding me, what does your post even mean? Get out of here if you are not here to contribute and not sound like a friggin idiot. Many of you have known me for years and you have never seen one post from me with a negative connotation but I have had it with crap like this and new members that lack common sense and cant read...or understand the rules. "Regular Bowel Movements", dude I so want to punch you! Troll!!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Agreed... Troll for sure! A few have popped up lately.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

Thx bro, this is our home and this nonsense is intolerable.
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.