Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Foods

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

What Foods

are hardest to stay away from for you when dieting ?For many is sugars ( not me)-mine are mostly breads and starches.I find the science behind " cravings" most interesting.Comments ? Thanks-OD

Not a sugar guy. Never crave it. Salty fatty foods for me...fish and chips, double cheese burgers etc...also pastas like carbanara...

When I started my journey to change my lifestyle, the most difficult thing for me to give up or the food I craved the most was Pizza. And I dont mean pizza hut ot papa johns either.

There is a family owned pizzeria clso to my house with a stone oven in it where they make fresh ingredient thin crust pizza that I would gorge on all the time.

DAMN YOU OD!!!! My mouth is watering and I got a food chubby just typing this out.
    Check Out "The Lunchbox" Past, Present and Future Life Log!!

http://www.musclecoalition.org/showt...nto-the-Future

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: What Foods

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    When I started my journey to change my lifestyle, the most difficult thing for me to give up or the food I craved the most was Pizza. And I dont mean pizza hut ot papa johns either.

There is a family owned pizzeria clso to my house with a stone oven in it where they make fresh ingredient thin crust pizza that I would gorge on all the time.

DAMN YOU OD!!!! My mouth is watering and I got a food chubby just typing this out.
    FUCK !! I hate " food chubbies " lol-OD

Those god damn lemon head candies are my weakness!

I'd have to say cookies and candy. Peanut butter cups and warm, fresh out if the oven cookies has me ragin! Sometimes I feel like a woman on her period craving that stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBones View Post
    I'd have to say cookies and candy. Peanut butter cups and warm, fresh out if the oven cookies has me ragin! Sometimes I feel like a woman on her period craving that stuff!
    Damn-I forgot all about PB.Warm PB cookeis with chocolate bits -and ice cream-plus a bunch of milk-I am screwed now !! -OD

I'm with Lunchbox, I have no issue giving up anything except pizza. If pizza and beer were the key to bodybuilding success I would be Mr. Olympia!
    Mattingly is a fictitious role-playing character. Kind of like Dungeons & Dragons...but for really big, cool people! Not only does Mattingly not take AAS, I doubt he could spell AAS.

Pizza!!!
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Pizza!!!
    Agreed!! Pizza is tough when I'm trying to eat Clean ... Especially late at night. That why I stopped smoking pot ... I'd get two of those mini microwaveable pizzas and put a 1/2 lb burger in between em. Sure fire way to make your cal intake balloon.