Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrisotpherm

V.I.P.

Chrisotpherm

I think I might of misspelled that but for those of u that don't know this bro is a stand up guy. He's helped me w anything I've ever come to him with and I just want to say thank u. Guys like this make the world a better place and I can't appreciate It enough. Thank u Chris u r the man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Agreed. Good guy. Him and I have had some long debates on philosophy because we are not of the same views, but he still remains a good friend because he has truly shown himself to be a good human being.
    Credentials:
    Masters Degree-Exercise Physiology
    Registered Clinical Exercise Physiologist-ACSM

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Re: Chrisotpherm

He is one great guy and I consider him a VERY good friend.-Thanks-OD

he seems to be a very knowledgeable person and a good guy all around. he's def. alright in my book
    "Look forward-never look back and enjoy every sandwich -Go get em-OD ALPHA ZILLA"

I had a ton of help from his threads and responses on here. Good bro!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Deffinatly a good guy.....I wouldn't have been able to try WP gear if it weren't for him

Mercy guys I can't help but cry reading this. We never know how we are seen unless we see ourselves through the eyes of others.

I never won't to allow my views or beliefs ruin a friendship opportunity, be ignorant when dealing with any issues, be rude or mean because I think I know more and too prideful to not stop and show love. I've been through a lot in my short 31yrs of life. Grew up in the country for the most part and because of young stupidity was kicked out of my house and moved to Atlanta ga where I grew up fast and furious in the streets. I walked around with much anger and rage full of bitterness with my decision and very dangerous dude to cross.

Through the grace of God I found a way out and over the years learned we are born, we live a little while and die quickly. I never won't or have forgotten the streets and the three friends I lost to drug underground and motivates me to never judge anyone by the way the look, walk or talk but by their character. If they don't have any then I want to say I did what I could as the fellow did to me when I was a walking destruction to help another begin to truly live life.

My brothers and sisters know that there is nothing you can say that will offend me, or have done that will freak me out, or share that will cause me to judge you and turn my back on you. If anything will only cause me to reach out more with love and be what ever you need to keep you taking the next step forward.

When I die, I want those that knew me to call me a brother not just a friend as friends come and go but a brother will never leave you.

Got me all emotional and crying as I write this but know you have a brother here who is cheering you on in whatever your endeavors are!!!
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Sherk
    Me and you aren't so different brother. I'm glad we've crossed paths. You're a good dude and help this community out a lot. I know you're going through some things right now but know I'm here if you need anything. Hold your head high for your family brother and you guys are in my prayers and thank you for what you've done for me and others of this community.

Thanks brother. I am no different from any man. None of us are. No matter our social status, bank account, backgrounds, or what we have or have not done, we all die the same and should treat each other as we would ourselves.
    When I die I want to be called a friend or family member by everyone I came into contact with!!!

Chris is a great person amd valued member!!!