Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Think you can Squat?

Re: Think you can Squat?

I think these are great videos which is why I posted them here in a thread about links that help with lifting.

EliteFTS also has a couple that explains how to deadlift and Louie has a couple that talks about benching (dynamically). These ALL are good and if you're serious about lifting heavier weights, you should watch them. I'll post the others I'm speaking about.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

V.I.P.

lol, Sorry. I knew I saw them somewhere, I guess my brain is running slow today. Im trying hard to help everyone, I guess Im trying to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    lol, Sorry. I knew I saw them somewhere, I guess my brain is running slow today. Im trying hard to help everyone, I guess Im trying to hard.
    No, it's ok. What's important is that people see them and watch them. Matt is a great squatter and does a great job of explaining how to properly squat.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

How to deadlift.......

Louie on dynamic benching...

Enjoy Louie's Videos. A lot of valuable information. Also enjoy reading Dr Squat's books too. Had an experience of a lifetime training at Doyle Kennedy's gym with his team years ago.

Learning proper form and technique is important..but brute strength is a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by any1uno View Post
    Enjoy Louie's Videos. A lot of valuable information. Also enjoy reading Dr Squat's books too. Had an experience of a lifetime training at Doyle Kennedy's gym with his team years ago.

Louie is the godfather of powerlifting imho, guy has consistently helped create some of the strongest guys on the planet, wish I could have trained at WestSide at my prime, I was a strong mo-fo, but, I loved seeing guys stronger than me move some massive weights. Good for the ego..Some arrogant assholes I knew could have used a trip there it's called humility. I also liked (Dr. Squat) Fred Hatfield's stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by any1uno View Post

Doyle, that's a name many don't know. He pulled 900lbs+ with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    Doyle, that's a name many don't know. He pulled 900lbs+ with ease.
    I remember him...that's an incredible deadlift.