Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Important to get BIG ??

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Most Important to get BIG ??

Your Routine-diet or juice ?I hear guys all the time that say they are working hard in the gym -taking 400-1000 mgs test per week and not growing ?I always ask them how much they are eating ? Some say plenty-but I doubt it.Some say they are lifting big-but numerous reps and sets.
    To me I would say that diet is about 70 % of the answer.If a guy is using say a gram of test per week and really hitting BIG weight-he is going to grow-PERIOD.
    Quality sleep is another factor-but I have seen guys grow huge on lil sleep as long as diet was stellar.Let's hear it-comments please.I tossed this in this section-we can move it if needed-Thanks-OD

Re: Most Important to get BIG ??

For me, it's all gotta be on point. If I'm lifting big, eating big (clean or not) and sleeping good... I make great strength and size gains. When I add in gear, I blow the fuck up!

Eat, eat and then eat some more! I also log all my workouts on a stupid little app on my iPod so i'm not cheating myself on weight. Flexing my muscle after a lift and a good pump set helps me as well.

For me its always been diet. I train hard and heavy (for me). I lift for strength and size. When diets in check (meal every 2.5 hrs) I'm continually growing. If I miss a meal its hell to pay. I shrink up extremely fast. But same is true for when I'm eating bit, I grow fast.

DIET!
    So many times I see guys say that 5x5 dosnt work...LMAO!!
    If you eat to support the program you gonna GROW!
    No ifs, ands or buts about it!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Diet is the most important factor whether cutting or bulking IMHO. Took me years to realize it.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
    DIET!
    So many times I see guys say that 5x5 dosnt work...LMAO!!
    If you eat to support the program you gonna GROW!
    No ifs, ands or buts about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironguruera View Post
    Diet is the most important factor whether cutting or bulking IMHO. Took me years to realize it.
    BINGO-this is my opinion also.Plus I like the whether cutting OR bulking part.Why does it take so long to realize ?Hmm-OD

FOOD.... that's the most important thing. Lifting is a close second and AAS is third and isn't nearly as close as the first and second.
    DISCLAIMER: "SisterSteel" is a fictitious character with the sole purpose to entertain. Any information/advice given out, stated, or implied is for entertainment only and should not be considered the advocation of any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterSteel View Post
    FOOD.... that's the most important thing. Lifting is a close second and AAS is third and isn't nearly as close as the first and second.
    Where do you figure sleep in?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Where do you figure sleep in?
    Sleep? What the hell is that? That's the biggest thing that hurts my growth! I live on about 3 hours a day. I need to fix that but I can't seem to figure it out.