Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Most Important to get BIG ??

Re: Most Important to get BIG ??

Yeah you get all these skinny guys that thing their built and they are afraid to eat cuz they might actually gain some muscle. Cracks me up.
    Skinny is not attractive male or female and skinny fat is the worst!
    "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him, better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    Henry Ford

Diet for sure.. But you left one out...
    So in order of importance: Knowledge, Diet, Training, Sleep, Exogenous Hormones/Supps.

Here's a good analogy:

Having the fastest race car (Genetics) at the track won't get you to the checkered flag (Goals) if you don't have the proper fuel (Nutrition) to make it run properly and make sure you don't run it into the ground (Sleep.) All the nitrous and High Performance (Hormones/Supps) in the world won't help you either, if you don't have the proper pit crew (Knowledge) to pull it all together.
    Stats as of 1/17/13: 45 y/o male - 5'7" 186 lbs - 15-16% BF (est)
    AAS Experience: over 25 years (on and off) - Just about every AAS, Serms, DNP...all except peps - 3 yrs Homebrew experience
    Current Cycle: Test, EQ, DHB, Tren, Proviron
    Training Experience: 30 years (on and off), Personal Trainer, Military
    Current Training Protocol: DC Training
    General Info and Goals: Cancer Survivor (Stage 3 Prostate Cancer - Cancer Free since 8/11)
    Want to get back to pre surgery weight & strength - ultimately low 200s at sub 10% bf

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser View Post
    Where do you figure sleep in?
    That's a given in my honest opinion. Even non BB should be getting a good nights sleep.
    Blah blah blah Latina's ass...blah blah blah!

V.I.P.

I think knowledge is number one. If you know what your doing that goes a long way to getting you to where you want to be. Then we have the big three Diet, rest and your work out. A lot of people forget that you dont grow when your in the gym you grow when your away from it.

HEAD MC MOD - SUPER VIP - Foundation Member - Leader of The Wolf Pack Motherf@#$%ers! ordawg1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by artman115 View Post
    Diet for sure.. But you left one out...
    So in order of importance: Knowledge, Diet, Training, Sleep, Exogenous Hormones/Supps.

Here's a good analogy:

Having the fastest race car (Genetics) at the track won't get you to the checkered flag (Goals) if you don't have the proper fuel (Nutrition) to make it run properly and make sure you don't run it into the ground (Sleep.) All the nitrous and High Performance (Hormones/Supps) in the world won't help you either, if you don't have the proper pit crew (Knowledge) to pull it all together.
    Knowledge-I like it-but like Crayon said-maybe #1 -OD

Diet is 80% of it! Case closed!

Quote Originally Posted by red crayon View Post
    I think knowledge is number one. If you know what your doing that goes a long way to getting you to where you want to be. Then we have the big three Diet, rest and your work out. A lot of people forget that you dont grow when your in the gym you grow when your away from it.
    Nope self knowledge gets you nowhere unless you apply it.

In my opinion diet is paramount to sucess in bodybuilding. There is no way around a shitty diet. High level bodybuilding (npc, ifbb) is diffrent though. Everyone know's how to eat and train, so drug protocal's become more important. An experienced user with "good genetics" can run a heavy cycle of AAS, with a pristine diet, training perfect, sleeping 10 hours a day and will not carry anything that resembles modern day pro size. The introduction of legit pharm grade gh and insulin with AAS makes guys really blow up. Of course it all starts with food, and the ability to be diciplined in one's choices. I lifted for 3 years before I really started paying attention to my diet, and it was then that I noticed the most dramatic changes in my conditioning.

On the sponsor's list of complaints... the obvious reasons you're not getting the gains you thought you would on our gear:

1. YOU ARENT FUCKING EATING

V.I.P.
    ^^^^ yup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]